💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Joanne World Tour DVD?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Did she ever say it was gonna be released?! Why oh why does she have the fans that are so entitled? She just said its being filmed, that’s all. 

Again, how is this a betrayal when she did not say anything about a potential release?

It is a joke. K

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

she said to a fan "you're probably gunna see this on tv" that night too

:huntyga:

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, Roelof said:

It is a joke. K

Oh I know when a joke is a good one, mate. I even like a good Gaga joke from time to time. I didnt notice one in this thread, but that’s just me.

djparky

I doubt she will release it, it was filmed at 3 different venues, and at the final show the screen failed, at the previous one she was off form vocally....and it would be another slap in the face for the fans who twice lost money on that tour to buy a DVD of a show they never got to see

lad-gaga

It's coming in September according to "sources" with insider information but no receipts :huntyga:

I don't agree that it would be a slap in the face for people who lost out on seeing the show (me being one of them) because I would still love to see the show, and like ou said she filmed over three/four nights.

Also why do people keep referring back to Madonna's DVD yes this took a year to come out but like someones pointed out it was shown on TV before this, We have had no confirmation of a DVD actually happening.  

18 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Why would she record it then :oprah: for Asia to watch at night?

While she is listening to ARTPOP act 2 and looking at our comments on ggd and laughing

That's Gossip

JustHMLover
18 hours ago, mister max said:

It never got filmed as she broke her hip in the middle of the tour remember?

yeah i still don't buy the thing where 0 of the TBTWBT was filmed... I don't believe they didn't film any footage of the shows... and it wasn't in the middle of the tour - it was like the last leg of the tour. She still did like 100 shows and you want me to believe that there's absolutely nothing officialy filmed... nah just nah :D 

Xoxo Adriana

It's where the DWUW video, Act 2 and Telephone Part 2 video are. But Years later I still haven't given up the search, and knowing my stubborn a$$ this one will be no different.

anigif_mobile_e2355a13c10a8c70016e80f254

Archived