• Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
5 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I couldn't watch the last 30 mins of the movie and ur saying it was a mess

no

Maybe you're just kinda faint hearted :shrug:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

MeloArtDramaPop

Itā€™s pretty pretentious. A bad movie wrapped in a pretty package. The cinematography and production was amazing but just like the critiques for ARTPOP(which I disagree with) itā€™s trying to hide that it doesnt have much to say

aaron l

It's 2018, can we stop degrading films that aren't everyone's cup of tea. The film knows what it's doing and it's not for everyone to get, but it's surely not a mess. It's fresh with a plot I haven't seen before, with an amazing newcomer director. Toni Collette is worth a ticket alone. Stop shitting on someone else'sĀ hard work because it wasn't what you were expecting.

Meredith Grey

The car scene freaked me out but everything else had the whole theater laughing their asses off. What Iā€™ve observedĀ is that hardcore fans of the genre seem to laugh at it while casual horror fans find it scary

thatfoxyfeeling

I really enjoyed it, it felt like a realistic Horror apart from the Supernatural ending. It shows what a tragic event can do to a family, Toni Collette'sĀ performance was fantastic and should get nominated for an Oscar.

SILENT HILL

I thought it was a greatĀ movie! Some of yā€™all have someĀ interesting theaters if people were really laughing nonstop at this particular film... Overall, theĀ movie was very dark and even made me feel nervous a couple of times. The acting was amazingĀ and so was the imagery. The plot was fine and wasĀ similar to some movies from past, but Iā€™m not oneĀ to get super upset over a somethingĀ that was simply inspired by other things. Especially becauseĀ I trulyĀ feel this film madeĀ itself stand out from others.Ā I donā€™t think movie is for the faint of heart but I definelty recomnend it!Ā 

mariomania1234

It's the best horror film of 2018 so far. I don't know what you watched.

JohnWayne92

Hereditary is the closest experience to The Exorcist that we could ever have, in my opinion. It was a drama that was rooted in horror. It was intellectual, it had haunting imagery, and the pain and torment that she had to go through in that movie was outstanding.Ā 

Is the movie INSIDIOUS, The Conjuring or Annabelle, no. It's a totally different breed of horror film.Ā 

If she isnt nominated for an Academy Award, I will riot. She is the only performance that I will accept beating Gaga.Ā 

JohnWayne92
2 hours ago, Meredith Grey said:

The car scene freaked me out but everything else had the whole theater laughing their asses off. What Iā€™ve observedĀ is that hardcore fans of the genre seem to laugh at it while casual horror fans find it scary

I actually found it to be the other way around. The casual horror fans have been the ones that dont understand it.Ā 

PdogtheDaibutsu

Itā€™s a great movie. The aesthetics are beautiful, and the entire piece is very unsettling and despressing.

Itā€™s not your average run of the mill jump scare horror flick. Immature and basic peoplewont appreciate it. Yup I said it.

JohnWayne92
10 minutes ago, PdogtheDaibutsu said:

Itā€™s a great movie. The aesthetics are beautiful, and the entire piece is very unsettling and despressing.

Itā€™s not your average run of the mill jump scare horror flick. Immature and basic peoplewont appreciate it. Yup I said it.

:reductive: agreed

Jay.P

Watched it yesterday. I enjoyed it, needs rewatching and attention to detail. Not so sure about the ending tho.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

joeymonda

Itā€™s a fantastic movie. Letā€™s be more supportive of original horror movies.Ā 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Archived