Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gets ARTPOP tattoed: "new ink new album"

Danny

Featured Posts

Khashoggi

I like the ARTPOP concept, but the name is so boring.

Kinda agree it would be boring as name. Really need to get used to that name. And kinda hoping it's just a part of it.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

its def not the album title or a song because it makes sense as a theme just like how born this way was a theme...think...gaga creates art but in the form of her own popmusic and wasnt there somewhere where she said ARTPOP was the theme?

FameWhore

how many times did she say born this way before she announced it at the vma's?

she even said it before she won the voty award :laughga:

Hmm. True...:toofunny:

gagabro

With that title, she really needs to deliver on this album (which she will). :legend: can come of this if done right.

Isnt that her right arm? wasnt that side supposed to stay sane? Her enormous lips really freak me out lately. I hope its not her goal to look like Donatella Versace in the future :ohno:

Isnt that her right arm? wasnt that side supposed to stay sane? Her enormous lips really freak me out lately. I hope its not her goal to look like Donatella Versace in the future :ohno:

I was thinking the same thing, but remember this era is about being less responsible

msquare91

I think if we completely remove the sense of the pop art movement and Andy Warhol from the phrase "art pop," it becomes much more interesting -- this genre of music will be pop, elevated to the level of art, because it will be so immaculately constructed and orchestrated. I think this makes sense with what she said the other day about really getting into electronic music as an art form lately. I wonder if there will be a big Steve Reich influence on the album -- I would say that he definitely is already the king of electronic music as an art form.

Mariano

I hope that this isn't the album title cuz I want something that we don't know. And If this is the title she wants to promote the title on the September issue of VOGUE thats why she show her tatoo now and in 2 Weeks the VOGUE Sept Issue is coming so ...

but this hype will become even bigger than for Born This Way If we know the title in August 2012 and the album come in Spring 2013 :D

I hope for a Single in late October :)

Khashoggi

It's mirrored. And, yes, because of her lip injections they look bigger!

Archived