Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga gets ARTPOP tattoed: "new ink new album"

Danny

Featured Posts

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RitaOral

I can see why Gaga prefers to use Littlemonsters.com as opposed to this site, people here are way to negative and critical about the smallest things sometimes

Amen Fashion

Remember when she got the BTW tattoo and than was on the cover of the September issue of Vogue, and there was this big title next to her "Born This Way" maybe there will be ARTPOP next to her with this issue, if yes it would def. confirm that it´s the title :)

Amen Fashion

And I dont understand how some people think that this isn´t the album title. I mean she wrote "New album new ink" + why would she tattoo something so random, without a big meaning. Also has anyone noticed that the "T" looks kind of weird :sweat:

manilaluzon

I don't like it but as long as the music and the visuals are great I don't care.

I do hate the way the tattoo looks though...

high heeled fem

Oh no everyones in denial again. Like they were about the album cover.

i know right!!!! :lmao:

high heeled fem

I can see why Gaga prefers to use Littlemonsters.com as opposed to this site, people here are way to negative and critical about the smallest things sometimes

:clap: :yes:

And I dont understand how some people think that this isn´t the album title. I mean she wrote "New album new ink" + why would she tattoo something so random, without a big meaning. Also has anyone noticed that the "T" looks kind of weird :sweat:

Exactly! i think it looks cool....... the born this way tattoo was just so utterly amazing it is hard to compete with it :flutter:

i nearly hit the floor cuz of excitement but i'm not gonna hype yet in case she's just joking. did she say september?

Archived