💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s a weird reason you dislike a celebrity?

Meredith Grey

Featured Posts

edengowon
2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Oh wow, the disrespect :emma:

Bow down and apologize

anigif_enhanced-6291-1430755004-10.gif

I love Britney, I hate Hit Me Baby One More Time

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XXXXX
13 hours ago, neptugne said:

there’s definitely a few I don’t like just because of their face :laughga: just dislikable faces 

11 hours ago, River said:

Selena Gomez because her head is small

11 hours ago, River said:

Camilla Luddington (Jo Wilson from Grey's), her head is small

11 hours ago, SolidSnake said:

unitooth.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

His tooth is in the center of his face. Need I say more? 

7 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

There’s a lot because of their faces

5 hours ago, GagaRhino said:

Mariah because of her face

These are extremely rude, disrespectful and unnecessary. Hating people for their face/appearance is not what Lady Gaga stands for and if you believe in her you shouldn't stand for that either. We are all imperfect and while most of you became a fan of Gaga in the first place because she teaches us that it's okay to be imperfect, and that you should embrace your imperfections, you still 'hate' or 'dislike' people because of how they look. Would you also 'dislike' Gaga if she still looked like this>

980x.jpg

Not your typical perfect face/makeup, is it?

Y'all should look in the mirror and maybe then you'll hate yourself too?? I am absolutely disappointed in this fanbase because of this nonsense. And tho I understand that the title asks for 'weird reasons', hating someone because of how they look is still not acceptable to me. And I used to think it wouldn't be to y'all too because a lot of us, including myself, are insecure about the way we look or who we are, and the way the society sees us. So what? Does this mean we have to be mean or hate other people, when they are just as insecure as we are?

I know this is probably gonna be my last post on this site, so let me say this. I'm beautiful in my way, cause god makes no mistakes. :bye:.

GhettoFabulous
38 minutes ago, Mariah said:

These are extremely rude, disrespectful and unnecessary. Hating people for their face/appearance is not what Lady Gaga stands for and if you believe in her you shouldn't stand for that either. We are all imperfect and while most of you became a fan of Gaga in the first place because she teaches us that it's okay to be imperfect, and that you should embrace your imperfections, you still 'hate' or 'dislike' people because of how they look. Would you also 'dislike' Gaga if she still looked like this>

980x.jpg

Y'all should look in the mirror and maybe then you'll hate yourself too?? I am absolutely disappointed in this fanbase because of this nonsense. And tho I understand that the title asks for 'weird reasons', hating someone because of how they look is still not acceptable to me. And I used to think it wouldn't be to y'all too because a lot of us, including myself, are insecure about the way we look or who we are, and the way the society sees us. So what? Does this mean we have to be mean or hate other people, when they are just as insecure as we are?

I know this is probably gonna be my last post on this site, so let me say this. I'm beautiful in my way, cause god makes no mistakes. :bye:.

:madge:sorry if I offended you in any way I don’t exaclty mean I don’t like them because they’re “ugly” or don’t have perfect faces :lolly: they just look + act annoying :awkney: like It’s something that’s bad ABOUT ME I guess but sometimes don’t you just look at someone and just think they’re annoying? :poot: Or their mannerisms just annoy you :lana:

Again sorry if I offended you :lolly:

River
32 minutes ago, Mariah said:

980x.jpg

Thanks for judging me :vegas:

Honey, I said I have a phobia, it's called Microphobia, can't control that.

And even Gaga doesn't like some people for their appearance, it's human nature, Gaga is not a robot that loves everyone.. BTW is an idea and a statement for a better world, but it's not black and white.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

XXXXX
8 minutes ago, River said:

Thanks for judging me :vegas:

Honey, I said I have a phobia, it's called Microphobia, can't control that.

And even Gaga doesn't like some people for their appearance, it's human nature, Gaga is not a robot that loves everyone.. BTW is an idea and a statement for a better world, but it's not black and white.

I didn't judge anyone, I only said I was disappointed. You can't control a phobia, but you can control hatred.

SolidSnake
45 minutes ago, Mariah said:

980x.jpg

Yes because i was obviously serious. -rolls eyes- it was a funny joke. Theres legit reasons to hate Tom Cruise. How about he supports a cult that continues to oppress people and deny science..

XXXXX
11 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:madge:sorry if I offended you in any way I don’t exaclty mean I don’t like them because they’re “ugly” or don’t have perfect faces :lolly: they just look + act annoying :awkney: like It’s something that’s bad ABOUT ME I guess but sometimes don’t you just look at someone and just think they’re annoying? :poot: Or their mannerisms just annoy you :lana:

Again sorry if I offended you :lolly:

You didn't offend me personally, so no need to say sorry. But I did find your + the other comments disrespectful.

XXXXX
Just now, SolidSnake said:

Yes because i was obviously serious. -rolls eyes- it was a funny joke. Theres legit reasons to hate Tom Cruise. How about he supports a cult that continues to oppress people and deny science..

I don't follow him so I don't know about anything he does/did. I only know some of his movies. I'm sorry if your reply was supposed to be a joke.

River
3 minutes ago, Mariah said:

I didn't judge anyone, I only said I was disappointed. You can't control a phobia, but you can control hatred.

I don't hate them, I can listen to Selena, without a problem..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

XXXXX
7 minutes ago, River said:

I don't hate them, I can listen to Selena, without a problem..

I can't :poot:

I loved her when she was on Wizards of Waverly Place tho :awkney:

evil sheep

jimmy kimmel. his "jokes" are lame :triggered:

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Doncho
12 hours ago, pachinko said:

Taylor Swift, Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran for robbing Gaga of awards. 

Only Sam robbed her. The others kinda deserved it

But ASIB is coming anyway!

Jacksonotta

I'm sorry, I know a lot of you are fans but... Madonna. Even before Gaga. Never been able to genuinely like her :/ I like some songs, that's about it.

And Justin Bieber annoys me. I used to defend him, but his player/messy attitude made me dislike him.

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

Archived