💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dr. Luke Releases Statement About Katy

TheRoof

Featured Posts

Opulence
15 hours ago, River said:

I don't see any confirmation from Katy...

Not everything has to be public, with a serious court case like this it will probably have been confirmed in a private meeting. It’s not like Katy is going to tweet ‘I wasn’t raped y’all’

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
1 minute ago, Opulence said:

Not everything has to be public, with a serious court case like this it will probably have been confirmed in a private meeting. It’s not like Katy is going to tweet ‘I wasn’t raped y’all’

Well this message scandal went public straight from the court, even before he sued her, so I think the media could get "the confirmation" by now.. it's a hot news, I don't think they would leave it as a by the way sentence in an article..

No one was talking about this kind of tweet..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MeloArtDramaPop

Some people in here are so quick to make judgments as if they know anything. Nobody know what's on the texts, so pls dont assume until youve seen them yourselves for christ's sake. Kesha could just be worried for Katy that she could be suffering from the same circumstances as her. Sadly we will never know unless they release the texts. People in here are quick to switch sides when they dont know the full story. It shows who are the one's who are so easily manipulated by an obvious smear on Kesha and how easy it was for them to turn at one rumor. 

Gagadonna
15 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

When did Katy confirm it?

Because Katy said nothing publicly doesn’t mean she didn’t say anything at all. 

Lextyr97

I don't know what to even think any more since Kesha's comments are being alleged false all over the place now. I'll just sit back and watch

Lona Delery
49 minutes ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

Some people in here are so quick to make judgments as if they know anything. Nobody know what's on the texts, so pls dont assume until youve seen them yourselves for christ's sake. Kesha could just be worried for Katy that she could be suffering from the same circumstances as her. Sadly we will never know unless they release the texts. People in here are quick to switch sides when they dont know the full story. It shows who are the one's who are so easily manipulated by an obvious smear on Kesha and how easy it was for them to turn at one rumor. 

well, you could say the same about Dr Luke - why is everyone turning on him, when we have no proof and don't know the full story?

For me, both sides seem shady and imo both are lying to some extent... We'll never know what really went down

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

TEMPLE

You know what, from watching some of Kesha's behaviour from over the years it wouldn't surprise me if she did twist the truth or lie about Dr. Luke. She comes across very manipulative at times, and sometimes quite childish in wanting her own way. The fact she clearly lied about Dr. Luke raping Katy does make me wonder. 

culturalbaptism
16 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Also,

Katy's only option at this point is to deny it. This guy is sue hungry and if she says he raped her, he's gonna sue her for defamation, because she has no way of proving he raped her at this point. 

This man's tactics are gross. he's a sociopath 

This. He's not fooling anyone.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

YeehawKylie
16 hours ago, Nymphia said:

I highly doubt Kesha purposely dragged Katy into this. This was all taken from personal text messages to Gaga, the context of which we don't know.

Exactly. We don't know what the text actually said aside from its content. Also, we do not know person discussions between the three women. For all we know, Katy could have confided in both the women. This is getting painted as Kesha saying to Gaga, "yea well he also raped Katy," and for all we know that might not be the truth. 

ChromaticaPunk
6 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

And why are so many people quick to defend Luke? You all talk about being objective but jump on the next opportunity to call Kesha a liar. 

Because theirs no-one voicing the other side. What if Kesha lied? it's a totally possible scenario.

ChromaticaPunk
19 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

She made a comment to a friend

It's a rape accusation. More than just 'a comment'.

19 hours ago, Hoeanne said:

Luke is the one roping Katy in

They were published court documents and build his case further why wouldn't he include the texts?

Hoeanne
1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

It's a rape accusation. More than just 'a comment'.

They were published court documents and build his case further why wouldn't he include the texts?

What I’m objecting to is the idea that Kesha was maliciously spreading lies about Katy and trying to bring her into the situation. She didn’t. She made a comment to a friend that she thought no one else would read. She did not piblicly name Katy, nor did she ever publicly implied that any one other than herself has been abused by him. Her mother made a comment years ago that Gaga was another victim most likely caused by her assuming that that was why Gaga was so supportive of Kesha’s case, but that’s it.

The only reason Katy’s name is being brought up rn is because LUKE’S LAWYER made these documents piblic and is bringing attention to them with further statements. If he wanted to make these texts an element of his case because he thinks she was being dishonest, fine, but to try and frame this as her trying to drag someone else into this case is dishonest and malicious.

KingRedd

Im so confused... Was there ever proof that he molested Kesha? Did the judge rule in his favor in that case? 

He's now suing her for defamation of character? Its all too messy and I don't want to say anything because I don't know whats true now. 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Because theirs no-one voicing the other side. What if Kesha lied? it's a totally possible scenario.

Thats what i was sadly thinking. Everyone here isn't looking at the case from the outside in. They all just naturally believe Kesha. It would be a shame if she did in fact lie and thats what it's looking like sadly.

May I Read You? 😎

Archived