Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Dr. Luke Releases Statement About Katy

Featured Posts

OBEY
7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

And mind you: 

 

Kesha sent this text to Gaga in Feb 2016

 

this picture was taken in Nov. 2016

lady-gaga-katy-perry-share-love-in-loss-

 

 

I'm sure Gaga talked to Katy about it.

And whats more is that their relationship improved in 2016. Remember Katy tweeting in 2016 all about how she hated that time when it was applause vs. roar. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

that pic was sent when trump was winning the election. and tbh they never hated each other. I don’t see the link :air: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharyu

Things aren't looking too good for Kesha. Katy, our last hope, needs herself to either confirm or deny the allegations. I don't trust Luke's word.

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiscoHeaven23
Just now, OBEY said:

that pic was sent when trump was winning the election. and tbh they never hated each other. I don’t see the link :air: 

 

im not saying they were holding hands because of something related to dr luke. Im saying they were together (which they hadn't been in a while).

 

and they might not have hated each other, but there was a lot of shade being thrown around before 2016. 

 

The link is, Gaga got the news in feb 2016 about Dr Luke raping Katy. Then there she is 9 months later with Katy Perry, holding hands at the election. Do you think Gaga wouldn't have said anything to Katy about it? Why were they on good terms suddenly in 2016? 

 

The thing is, if Kesha told Gaga that Katy was raped by Luke and then Gaga talked to Katy about it and found out Kesha lied, Gaga probably wouldn't be talking to Kesha or interacting with her still. But Gaga is. She interacted with her publicly many times in 2017. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimmo

Great!! I’ll just wait for Katy to respond, it’s only been a few hours and this already got messier :saladga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sipthistea
44 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

What did gaga even do :toofunny: she just posted a pic of her with Kesha (her friend). She never told anything publicly about Luke

Exactly. She never went on social media to accuse him directly of raping Kesha. The only thing she was asking for is for Kesha to get her released from her contract. Is that so difficult for him to do? We can see the only thing he cares about is the money he won't be getting from high profile artists anymore, the same ones he didn't treat with respect in the studio (According to Kelly Clarkson and Pink)

She was defending a cause and raising awareness about sexual abuse as well by the time TIHTY was out. And she believed in Kesha because the same happened to her many years ago. 

03-Gaga-PSA-office.w710.h473.2x.png

Edited by sipthistea
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

What did gaga even do :toofunny: she just posted a pic of her with Kesha (her friend). She never told anything publicly about Luke

Gaga started the #FreeKesha in the industry, it's not only the pic, the moment Gaga started, everyone did, Taylor donated her the money, Adele mentioned Kesha during her shows and a prize speech if I remember.. it was everyone..

And behind the words, he's blaming Gaga..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amphetamine
46 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

The thing is, if Kesha told Gaga that Katy was raped by Luke and then Gaga talked to Katy about it and found out Kesha lied, Gaga probably wouldn't be talking to Kesha or interacting with her still. But Gaga is. She interacted with her publicly many times in 2017. 

Do you have any receipts for this? I'm not saying I don't believe you I just can't remember them interacting after early 2016, and I love them both so I want to believe that they're still on good terms. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

Do you have any receipts for this? I'm not saying I don't believe you I just can't remember them interacting after early 2016, and I love them both so I want to believe that they're still on good terms. 

 

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hausofcy
1 minute ago, River said:

Gaga started the #FreeKesha in the industry, it's not only the pic, the moment Gaga started, everyone did, Taylor donated her the money, Adele mentioned Kesha during her shows and a prize speech if I remember.. it was everyone..

And behind the words, he's blaming Gaga..

Ok i get this but he can seethe tbh. Gaga just supported her friend. Anyone that followed her was their own decision. Gaga never made any bad claim against him except for Kesha to be released from her contract for the sake of both of them since no professional relationship would be possible anymore + kesha had 0 artistic freedom. 

  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unbeweavable
1 hour ago, Nymphia said:

I highly doubt Kesha purposely dragged Katy into this. This was all taken from personal text messages to Gaga, the context of which we don't know.

Well kesha/her team submitted them to court ages ago which is why gaga got called as witness

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymphia
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Well kesha/her team submitted them to court ages ago which is why gaga got called as witness

I don't think that's how it went down. The court pretty much ordered her to turn them over. That's the only reason she was subpoenaed in the first place.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unbeweavable
1 minute ago, Nymphia said:

I don't think that's how it went down. The court pretty much ordered her to turn them over. That's the only reason she was subpoenaed in the first place.

Who told the court if it wasn't her & her team though? If the text was personal then only her and Gaga had it surely

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymphia
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Who told the court if it wasn't her & her team though? If the text was personal then only her and Gaga had it surely

Well, not every detail of the case is publicized. All we know is Dr Luke wanted her to turn the texts over, because according to him, they would contain proof that Kesha asked her to take part in a smear campaign against him.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hoeanne

Kesha DIDN'T drag Katy into this! She made a comment to a friend in a PRIVATE conversation that Luke and his lawyer demanded access to and are now releasing to the press! Luke is the one roping Katy in, not Kesha!

It's obvious at this point that this is a deliberate attempt by Luke to smear Kesha and undermine her credibility, not the other way around. I mean, he certainly doesn't have an legal leg to stand on, statements made in private conversations among friends are not slander or defamation.

  • Like 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×