💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millie Bobby Brown deletes her social media because of homophobic memes

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Gladys622

Aw poor girl but the one about spilling chocolate fee or whatever on the gays is funny

boom boom cherry

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma

Y’all thought the fatphobic Demi Lovato memes were funny and reference it daily. It’s literally the same thing except it’s Millie and it’s about gay people, not fat people.

Yeah it’s bad because she’s 14 but it’s still funny and you don’t deserve some holy status for not thinking so

Andrea B

twitter is suspending accounts that are tweeting things related to Millie and those memes, they locked my acc for 11 hours :selena:I just got it back

edit: if someone comes for me, I didn't tweet a millie meme, but I tweeted about the account that started all of this.

@ kelseyfioanna 

The Bling
13 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Y’all thought the fatphobic Demi Lovato memes were funny and reference it daily. It’s literally the same thing except it’s Millie and it’s about gay people, not fat people.

Yeah it’s bad because she’s 14 but it’s still funny and you don’t deserve some holy status for not thinking so

This. Memes just happen, it's time to accept it.

I mean we all use these everyday:

:poot::neyde::selena:

And I'm sure, at least Demi, isn't happy with them.

Did this blow out of proportion? Yes. Now it's time to delete these poor girl's memes from the Internet. If she's that upset about them, then they won't be no more

Also what the hell is going on in <:air:>

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

iCpro
48 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

No, you don't get off that easy. Or maybe you do, but that's off topic. Comedy isn't a free for all for treating people like shjt. If you think your personal entertainment is worth some UNWILLING person's pain, you're fvcked up.

Read my other comments. I said the memes should stop being made because Millie’s said she’s not ok with them. I still find them funny, but frankly you can’t help what you find funny and what you don’t. 

What I have a problem with, as I said in my first comment, is the people in this thread who don’t understand this type of humour and therefore attack and insult the intelligence of people who like it.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Haroon

I feel really bad for her, I mean she’s only 14 :ohno: Like if it’s gonna happen at least make sure it’s an adult that’s capable of handling it in some way :/ 

I laughed at the hijab one but that’s because of how ridiculous and out there it was, like those fictitious vagina flicking and speaking whale stories :rip: But yeah I don’t think they should continue anyway, I mean she’s just a child/adolescent and stuff like this could go deep when someone’s still growing :noparty: 

Blond

Oh god. I've just turned 15 and i think these memes are hilarious..she is so sensitive,but honestly i don't blame her,she just has to shed her skin a little and understand that people can actually joke :awkney:

If she doesn't find it funny,she can do whatever she wants *shrugs*

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

That J
8 hours ago, River said:

Yes exactly.

It's just sad that it's still ok to laugh about lgbt and use the f word like it's nothing.. it's just shows that there is a strong homophobia inside the community..

I dont GET the funny in it and I'm a laugher. I joke all the time, love humor. Saying hi I ran over a F today...with her face.  And?  Is this how far we havent come?  Did me and my generation open the door for THIS?  NO. We didnt.  I find it sad. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

where in the demi memes does it talk about fat people getting shot and run over or killed? they're really not on the same level lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GhettoFabulous

Skskks it’s so funny :air: 

gonna delete any of tweets containing them cuz I heard she’s locking accounts that post the memes :madge:

i hope she’s ok though :lolly:

Sepsami
18 hours ago, nikola said:

Those are not even funny.... people need to chen their brains and they need to think about what are they posting on internet.... it can seriously hurt someone

yea true i hate when people don't chen their brains 

Enigma
54 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

where in the demi memes does it talk about fat people getting shot and run over or killed? they're really not on the same level lol

Ok so you’re offended for the gays, not for Millie herself.

Well newsflash, dark humour has always been a thing, dead baby and Hitler jokes have existed forever and they never hurt anybody. 

It’s a MEME. Get over it omg

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Well newsflash, dark humour has always been a thing, dead baby and Hitler jokes have existed forever and they never hurt anybody. 

"it's a meme" yet it's causing a child distress

you're doing the most to defend this "humour" just so ya'll won't accept responsibility for taking it too far

just accept the fact they're clearly too much instead of trying to dance around it and being all "get over it omg"

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

River
1 hour ago, That J said:

I dont GET the funny in it and I'm a laugher. I joke all the time, love humor. Saying hi I ran over a F today...with her face.  And?  Is this how far we havent come?  Did me and my generation open the door for THIS?  NO. We didnt.  I find it sad. 

Yeah me too and I'm a funny person, I adore humor, especially dark humor and satire, but this is none of those 2, it's just tasteless and harmful..

I don't think we opened the door to this, because they closed it.. the people who laughed about it, would be offended by our humor..

Like all those people where offended when Azealia Banks used the F word.. but now when it's a meme it's ok.. I'll never understand their minds..

I think the problem comes from their "role models".. there are certain toxic celebrities that behaves as bullies and the same as those meme makers, you clearly see that they are influencing their young fans..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
28 minutes ago, Enigma said:

It's not dark humor.

It hurt a 14 years old child and maybe it hurt a 12-14 years old gay fan of Millie so to say it didn't hurt anybody is just wrong.

stop ending it with "it's just a meme" even a meme can cause a problem, just like words..

We'll see next time when a celebrity will say the F word as a joke, how GGD will be on fire..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived