• Wedding Announcement
    • Pregnancy Announcement
    • C3C Era/Release
    • Retired Popstar/Current Actress
    • Retired Popstar/Current Farmer
    • Retired Popstar/Starbucks Barista

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Considering LG6 era will be in 2019 and the residency will still be going on in 2020, I'd say shoot another movie in 2020. Also, work on LG7 to release it soon after the Vegas show ends (Early/Mid 2021).

Now, if she is planning to settle down in order to start a family, that's a whole different case :oops:

PoshLife

I came here to write "Democratic wave," I didn't realize this was in the Gaga Thoughts section :laughga: 

But in that case... just keep releasing albums, henny.

ARTPOPSTER
1 minute ago, melon said:

I just want her (and me pls lol :chica:) to be happy

Don't we all. :vegas:

nerdfacekillah

mess i thought at first it was what would you like to happen in 2020 on the world and i was gonna write peace. but i voted for LG7:staymad:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

ryanripley

anything and everything

a child would be amazing because i KNOW she'd write her best ballad yet for her child and also she deserves kids lol :flutter: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Louvre

I would like to have my bachelors degree and maybe a boyfriend cause neither goals are looking very good right now thank you. :vegas:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

anything and everything

a child would be amazing because i KNOW she'd write her best ballad yet for her child and also she deserves kids lol :flutter: 

inb4 LG7 is nursery rhymes album :vegas::vegas:

Pop Music

I never want gaga to stop making music but I think she should release LG6 promote it do the residency and then right when the residency is finished release LG7 which could be a greatest hits + unreleased stuff + maybe a new song and then disappear for like 5 years to settle down and have a family if she wants to 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pop Music
19 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she'd write her best ballad yet for her child

one of P!nks best songs is her song for her daughter willow. It's so gorgeous 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, GaGaSwift said:

I never want gaga to stop making music but I think she should release LG6 promote it do the residency and then right when the residency is finished release LG7 which could be a greatest hits + unreleased stuff + maybe a new song and then disappear for like 5 years to settle down and have a family if she wants to 

I read this a lot here and it's not an impossible scenario, but I just can't imagine her doing nothing for 5 years :messga: She'll be growing a kid ofc, but I just can't imagine her not sharing music with people for 5 years :messga:

Pop Music
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I read this a lot here and it's not an impossible scenario, but I just can't imagine her doing nothing for 5 years :messga: She'll be growing a kid ofc, but I just can't imagine her not sharing music with people for 5 years :messga:

I just think she needs a break where she does nothing even if it's just for 6 months. I just don't want her to break again. And as she stated in five foot two i'm sure childbirth will be very traumatic for her body. 

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

I just think she needs a break where she does nothing even if it's just for 6 months. I just don't want her to break again. And as she stated in five foot two i'm sure childbirth will be very traumatic for her body. 

i imagine she would love to be pregnant but i really hope she considers surrogacy or adoption for the sake of her body :ohno: 

but plenty of musicians continue to work even when they have kids, i really doubt gaga would be an exception looking at how hard she constantly works

she may not be on a standard pop album cycle routine but she'll be busy doing something

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived