Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ASIB Gaga's The Bodyguard era?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

I feel that, just like Whitney, Gaga's career will take a turn after the release of ASIB. Even if the film doesn't meet the expectations (Hope it does!), the soundtrack is an alternative and a good chance to bring Gaga back to the GP's conscience. It's also a way for her to showcase her seriousness as an artist, and a good chance to become an actress in Hollywood. 

Your thoughts? 

XXXXX

I used to think

Glitter_Ad_With_Twin_Towers_Burning.nocr

tbh

But now with all the predictions being so positive I don't think it'll be that bad. Nothing can ever achieve Whitney's success with The bodyguard tho imo.

ThisGuyTony

I hope so but also don't want to have expectations so high because the meltdowns are gonna be... :selena: 

Duella Dvil

I keep saying set your expectations for glitter, hope for **** Tracy and PRAY for The Bodyguard. Because the first is fun and cute, the second spawned an iconic hit (Vogue) the third is literally one of the most iconic films with a popstar and one of the best selling albums of all time.

Another thing.

Just remember. This is that weird girl with the disco stick who is literally one of the most polarizing pop artists still to this day. She will be iconic before, after and during whatever the success of this movie is or is not.

Enjoy it for what it is, don't moan about what it could be

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ilgkp

it's the same type of question as 

"will my future child be a doctor or an unemployed?"

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Mirages
51 minutes ago, Mariah said:

I used to think

Glitter_Ad_With_Twin_Towers_Burning.nocr

tbh

But now with all the predictions being so positive I don't think it'll be that bad. Nothing can ever achieve Whitney's success with The bodyguard tho imo.

Me too :vegas:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Guest Adarsh

The Bodyguard was a commercial success and the soundtrack was a huge part of it but the movie got negative reviews (35% on RT) and Whitney was labelled a bad actress.

Fun fact : The Bodyguard has 7 Razzie noms :toofunny:

So I hope the critics LOVE Gaga's performance. If the reviews are great in october then success will follow. :vegas: 

Lord Temptation

More like Gaga’s Moonstruck era, the movie that won Cher an Oscar for Best Actress in 1988 :vegas:

Moebius

ASIB with be successful in the US but not so much in other places. Gaga is still the meat dress disco stick girl to the rest of the world so dont expect much success.

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Archived