Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you made a movie about Gaga's life...

YaaaasGaga

Featured Posts

YaaaasGaga

Who would you have in the movie character-wise, and who would play them? (ie. who would play Gaga, Bobby, Christian, anyone at all you think would be important to include).

What significant moments from her life would you include in the movie? (Her bullying at high school? Her rise to fame? Her struggles during ARTPOP?)

Discuss

anotado2.gif

DaftFameMonster

Being dropped from Def Jam should feature I reckon would be a defining moment in the film. Like the Marry The Night breakdown but like, less artistic aha. Kinda gives the film an overall theme of like, strength, resilience etc. :sis:

Xoxo Adriana

Not sure who the actors/actresses would be but i'd probs make half the movie more about her offended 2011 vagina as well as her Italian-ness, but thats just me :huntyga:

ryanripley

bobby should be played by frankie grande

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ARTPOPSTER
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

bobby should be played by frankie grande

That would be :ladyhaha:

Starbucks

I really wanted to see Madonna play as Gaga :selena:

Also I wanted a trash can play as Perez Hilton :bon: (even tho I hate to include him in this film :sweat:)

Your everyday cups of kindness

YaaaasGaga

Realised I didn't even answer my own question :bon:

I would actually have Natalie Portman play the lead as Gaga because I think she could be convincing looks-wise, plus she's an amazing actress.

112117-natalie-portman.jpglady-gaga-oscars-2016-makeup-w724.jpg

I'd have Will Smith play Troy Carter, Stanley Tucci play Bobby Campbell, Adrian Grenier play Taylor Kinney, Julianne Moore as Madonna and Bradley Cooper as Christian Carino.

The movie would focus on Gaga being at the height of her fame with Born This Way and the steady decline into the ARTPOP era and focusing on her battling her demons with drugs/alcohol/the media/critics/fame as she finds herself again and starts to believe in herself, ending with her reinventing herself for Joanne, the Super Bowl and ASIB.

giphy.gif

GypsyBabe

In a perfect world this girl would be able to act and play her. Fingers crossed. 

⚯͛

Bad Kids
45 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

Realised I didn't even answer my own question :bon:

I would actually have Natalie Portman play the lead as Gaga because I think she could be convincing looks-wise, plus she's an amazing actress.

112117-natalie-portman.jpglady-gaga-oscars-2016-makeup-w724.jpg

I'd have Will Smith play Troy Carter, Stanley Tucci play Bobby Campbell, Adrian Grenier play Taylor Kinney, Julianne Moore as Madonna and Bradley Cooper as Christian Carino.

The movie would focus on Gaga being at the height of her fame with Born This Way and the steady decline into the ARTPOP era and focusing on her battling her demons with drugs/alcohol/the media/critics/fame as she finds herself again and starts to believe in herself, ending with her reinventing herself for Joanne, the Super Bowl and ASIB.

giphy.gif

omg portman can play as lana del rey too~

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Head Empty

I wouldn't call her a lookalike at all, but Angela Sarafyan (I know her from Westworld) has a similar uniqueness to her face that would allow her to pull off Gaga's versatility:

Intent+Destroy+Premiere+2017+Tribeca+Fil9d42ae9ad737a39f40d86b0f6b358914.jpg

I could definitely see her rocking most of Gaga's looks.

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, YaaaasGaga said:

What significant moments from her life would you include in the movie? (Her bullying at high school? Her rise to fame? Her struggles during ARTPOP?)

No Tea no shade but a movie about the life and death of Lina Morgana would actually be a very interesting one. And obviously someone would play Gaga and basically how she and Lina were rising to fame together. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bradley

I know they don't look the same but I have a feeling Jennifer Lawrence can play Gaga. Jennifer is so talented she can pull off any role.

Not sure about the supporting cast tho, and I doubt they would have much screen time since it probably focuses on Gaga alone.

tomsches

Luc should be played by Jared Leto

Cynthia by Merryl Streep

Lina Morgana by Cher

kaojen

I would not do a film, I would do a Broadway show and try to get Lin-Manuel Miranda to help me hahaha

In the first act it would center around her obsession with fame in the beginning of her career. And how she worked so hard for it.

In the second act it would focus on how Fame is very defeatist to her and she kind of loses her way so to speak and then how she gets back on her feet not because of the fame but because of her fans. At the few Joanne world tours that I saw she spoke a lot about the negative things about fame  such as feeling like a zoo animals sometimes. It really is kind of a narrative on that to how much she craved fame in the beginning and even wrote an album named  the fame and then as the Fame became a monster she started to let it get to her I think and then recently I think she can have us to lean on again and really flourish and I think I saw that happen during the C2C and Joanne eras.

Move had this idea for a bit...

but I would be on Broadway. 

And maybe in a very Lin-Manuel fashion I would cast myself as the lead hahah

Archived