We stan true facts :huntyga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Phoebe Buffay

[#04] Cease Fire - 8,705

Stans: @EvilRegal@That J@TheShameMonster@MaryJaneHolland@teawhore - 11

Haters: @Bio - 1

e5d292d1366386b3133ed482e5fc373a.jpg

Commentary

@Bio [1] - Annoying. The production sounds unprofessional. Her voice makes my head hurt.
@That J [11] - Lotus Intro seriously is my fave song on this album and is my tie for 11 BUT Cease Fire, to me, is about as perfect as you can get so I picked it.  This song is like a sludging uniformed march that breaks into a near guttural wail in the background as she sings for peace to fall in this relationship. No more fighting, no more drama, throw down your weapons. And the hopeful yet helpless heartache in her voice as she pleads, "Im on your side!"   Man!!  Its great stuff.
@HausOfHarlow [10] - Love love love the production. Literal fire.
@DiamondAngel [4] - This one is a fan favorite, but I just can figure out why. The melody is kind of annoying (the repeated "fiyah's" and so on in the chorus, and the overpowering drums in the verses). Just too dramatic for me. But it's still somewhat enjoyable.
@Rumours1977 [7] - There are elements of this song that I really like. While I can’t say I necessarily love it, the production was certainly more interesting than the up-tempo tracks earlier in the album.

@gagapplause [10] - This is sooo good. An peace anthem.

That J
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

[#04] Cease Fire - 8,705

Commentary

@Bio [1] - Annoying. The production sounds unprofessional. Her voice makes my head hurt.
@That J [11] - Lotus Intro seriously is my fave song on this album and is my tie for 11 BUT Cease Fire, to me, is about as perfect as you can get so I picked it.  This song is like a sludging uniformed march that breaks into a near guttural wail in the background as she sings for peace to fall in this relationship. No more fighting, no more drama, throw down your weapons. And the hopeful yet helpless heartache in her voice as she pleads, "Im on your side!"   Man!!  Its great stuff.
@DiamondAngel [4] - This one is a fan favorite, but I just can figure out why. The melody is kind of annoying (the repeated "fiyah's" and so on in the chorus, and the overpowering drums in the verses). Just too dramatic for me. But it's still somewhat enjoyable.
@Rumours1977 [7] - There are elements of this song that I really like. While I can’t say I necessarily love it, the production was certainly more interesting than the up-tempo tracks earlier in the album.

AH!  Well shuck a corn cob! 

Cease Fire BRAVO!!!   Ya did better than I thought.  

I dont think Bio liked anything. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Ok now I am OFFICIALLY .....

#TeamLotusIntro

IAmNotHere1997
Just now, EvilRegal said:

[#04] Cease Fire - 8,705

Commentary

ABOUT. TIME.

teawhore
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

[#04] Cease Fire - 8,705

Commentary

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

number 4? ill take it :diane: 

♡ nyc ♡

That J

Three songs left:

1. Lotus Intro

2. Army of Me

5. Your Body

Thats also the correct order. 

TeenIdle