Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM
news

ASIB soundtrack is under Interscope records.

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Do they even know how to manage promo for a soundtrack album? :emma: 

It ain't a regular pop era where you can switch singles left and right. :air: 

  • Like 4
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Do they even know how to manage promo for a soundtrack album? :emma: 

It ain't a regular pop era where you can switch singles left and right. :air: 

La La Land soundtrack says hi

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Do they even know how to manage promo for a soundtrack album? :emma: 

It ain't a regular pop era where you can switch singles left and right. :air: 

they've done it before and won an oscar for it :vegas: see below:

7 minutes ago, darkness said:

La La Land soundtrack was under Interscope records and they won the oscar :vegas:

 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh Soni
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Do they even know how to manage promo for a soundtrack album? :emma: 

It ain't a regular pop era where you can switch singles left and right. :air: 

La la land soundtrack was under Interscope and it won 2 Oscars, 2 grammys, 2 golden globes, one BAFTA and im talking just about the soundtrack :vegas:

  • Like 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona

I wonder if the fact it's under Interscope mean they'll be able to release it sooner ? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gonzi
15 minutes ago, darkness said:

La La Land soundtrack was under Interscope records and they won the oscar :vegas:

Yeah but La La Land's (commercial) success was a 100% because of the gp hype around it. Interscope didn't even bother to promote any single from the soundtrack. Not even City of Stars made it to the Hot 100 :sweat: Awards are a different thing though, the soundtrack was indeed amazing.

Edited by Gonzi
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PanPikus

Interscope? Messy promotion in US and no promotion by Universal WW. Whew. It was too good to be true.
I was rooting for you Warner Music :chica:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mróga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I wonder if the fact it's under Interscope mean they'll be able to release it sooner ? 

Soundtracks usually come a week sooner than the movie. To build up the hype and in this case to fit in Grammy eligibility period which ends September 30.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scathach
18 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

Yeah but La La Land's (commercial) success was a 100% because of the gp hype around it. Interscope didn't even bother to promote any single from the soundtrack. Not even City of Stars made it to the Hot 100 :sweat: Awards are a different thing though, the soundtrack was indeed amazing.

There was a GP hype only when critics started to praising it IIRC 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gonzi
3 minutes ago, darkness said:

There was a GP hype only when critics started to praising it IIRC 

Critics rate highly and praise a lot of movies that don't necessarily become viral :lana: but regardless, that's not my point :sweat: Interscope is not responsible for the movie's success. And as far as soundtrack promotion, no single was promoted successfully despite the potential.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
I W
2 hours ago, darkness said:

La La Land soundtrack was under Interscope records and they won the oscar :vegas:

la la land was not by gaga aka the artist interscope seems not to care about and if it wasn't for her and bobby we wouldn't have got nothing :vegas:

Formerly, Infinity Wave
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

Imagine if Warner Music released it :rip: 

Edited by Dolce Vita

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerdfacekillah
5 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

la la land was not by gaga aka the artist interscope seems not to care about and if it wasn't for her and bobby we wouldn't have got nothing :vegas:

don't think that is true because she is one of the artists who brings the biggest earnings for interscope. they did mistakes in the past but i don't think they will allow that for the second time

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerdfacekillah
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I wonder if the fact it's under Interscope mean they'll be able to release it sooner ? 

why?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×