Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
🏨 Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM 🏨
Sign in to follow this  
other

Azealia helps homeless trans woman

Featured Posts

monsterdino
50 minutes ago, Xxtin said:

Not gonna say is not true but is so sketchy when people brag about things like this on social media. I’m just not buying it and it has nothing to do with her, is just that is weird that she posted like a trophy. Just keep it to yourself. :sweat:

look at the caption of the photo :rip: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

has she said the f word since? no :huntyga: 

please try for a second to put your bias aside :huntyga: 

oh i have put my bias aside plenty of times and she has never failed to meet her expectations :huntyga: 

i think the final straw was the string of "curry scented bitch" tweets but go off and defend for the sake of "bops" :huntyga: 

Edited by ryanripley
https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino
45 minutes ago, SKANK said:

"Homophobia is the OPPOSITE of Azealia Banks" 

vs

i-am-a-victim-of-azealia-bankss-homophob

 

key words: and even IF

also 1 feb 2015

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino
43 minutes ago, River said:

The real homophobic artists get a pass by people here for some reason..

Azealia is a good person with a good heart and she's right, most of the people who go with the flag once a year at the pride, doing nothing for the community during the rest of the year.. all they do is complain on twitter at home..

this.

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

oh i have put my bias aside plenty of times and she has never failed to meet her expectations :huntyga: 

i think the final straw was the string of "curry scented bitch" tweets but go off and defend for the sake of "bops" :huntyga: 

Jesus you're so invested in her even though you hate her. Sad

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

oh i have put my bias aside plenty of times and she has never failed to meet her expectations :huntyga: 

i think the final straw was the string of "curry scented bitch" tweets but go off and defend for the sake of "bops" :huntyga: 

the argument here was if she is homophobic or not...not about her attitude or character :huntyga:

and no one is defending her for sake of "bops", but go off if that's what you think :rip: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndyGa

Every time you start to sympathize with this girl. Just remember her nasty ass said that the women raped by Bill Cosby enjoyed being raped by him and are Bi*ches. Nasty ass.

Edited by AndyGa
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
Just now, monsterdino said:

the argument here was if she is homophobic or not...not about her attitude or character :huntyga:

and no one is defending her for sake of "bops", but go off if that's what you think :rip: 

the only reason people quote me is "well she has enough talent to make it okay" and it's so laughable :huntyga: 

being homophobic and a racist IS her character :huntyga: and she's obviously hasn't learned how to control herself when she's upset and this has been the case for years after countless "apologies" and yet, people are telling me to stop being biased and still give her a chance when she has a history like hers. not even days ago she called the drag community "dressed up shaving bumps and lumps" or whatever it was to try and defend bio queens and don't pretend you don't know what i'm talking about cus you retweeted it :huntyga: i would pull the tweet up but her twitter is gone (whew!) 

anyways, support her if you want it's your own moral compass but don't tell me to put my bias aside when i've sat around since 212 seeing hateful story after hateful story :huntyga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
6 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Jesus you're so invested in her even though you hate her. Sad

it's a thread, not an investment :huntyga: 

hardly takes a lot of energy to lay in bed and talk about azealia banks lol

but the defending her racism and homophobia isn't sad? choices sis

Edited by ryanripley
https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino
Just now, ryanripley said:

the only reason people quote me is "well she has enough talent to make it okay" and it's so laughable :huntyga: 

being homophobic and a racist IS her character :huntyga: and she's obviously hasn't learned how to control herself when she's upset and this has been the case for years after countless "apologies" and yet, people are telling me to stop being biased and still give her a chance when she has a history like hers. not even days ago she called the drag community "dressed up shaving bumps and lumps" or whatever it was to try and defend bio queens and don't pretend you don't know what i'm talking about cus you retweeted it :huntyga: i would pull the tweet up but her twitter is gone (whew!) 

anyways, support her if you want it's your own moral compass but don't tell me to put my bias aside when i've sat around since 212 seeing hateful story after hateful story :huntyga: 

but I never said that to you...

if you are going around saying everyone is racist and homophobic then you really are turning the focus out of the real people who are homophobic and racist....those are powerful accusations and just by throwing them out like that you are taking away the power. and you are right she definitely hasn't learned that and I hope she does work out on her anger management because its not good for her health

and also those tweets are nothing worse for what some people on here call other celebrities so idk why are you so pressedt on that comment? + she was trolling with that tweet (so there's no point in arguing w that) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
holy scheisse
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

it's a thread, not an investment :huntyga: 

hardly takes a lot of energy to lay in bed and talk about azealia banks lol

but the defending her racism and homophobia isn't sad? choices sis

Okay wellp. Continue grandstanding your moral superiority from your bed i guess. You clearly get off on it cuz you come up in like every [ab] thread being condescending to somebody or something. Enjoy your outlet.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
codymonster

1. It’s probably fake

2. If it’s real, she’s probably going to tweet about how “you only have one hole you *******, go get your messy ass a new weave” in the next month. She’s gotta lot of changing to do before she can win me over :emma:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eggsy

@monsterdino I just sometimes feel you try to hard to stick up for someone who constantly drags other humans to the ground with absolutely no care in the world.. Not being mean but at what point will you see shes just not worth the trouble.. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
Just now, monsterdino said:

but I never said that to you...

if you are going around saying everyone is racist and homophobic then you really are turning the focus out of the real people who are homophobic and racist....those are powerful accusations and just by throwing them out like that you are taking away the power. and you are right she definitely hasn't learned that and I hope she does work out on her anger management because its not good for her health

and also those tweets are nothing worse for what some people on here call other celebrities so idk why are you so pressedt on that comment? + she was trolling with that tweet (so there's no point in arguing w that) 

but this thread isn't about other people, it's about azealia banks, why would i bring random people's homophobia onto this thread? that doesn't make any sense

the same point could be directed to you since you're hell bent on proving she's NOT homophobic.... um okay, why not put that energy into REAL homophobes if she isn't one?

it doesn't matter if those tweets are no worse, the are STILL part of the problem and relevant to this topic. she was trolling? what an amazing idea for her to do :rip: there's piles of receipts against her that damages the LGBT community and it just gets bigger and bigger and as a gay man, i'm not gunna sit here and be told "but she's so talented" and then have everyone cancel justin timberlake for saying vegas is for retired people :huntyga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Okay wellp. Continue grandstanding your moral superiority from your bed i guess. You clearly get off on it cuz you come up in like every [ab] thread being condescending to somebody or something. Enjoy your outlet.

pointing out racist, homophobic and toxic behaviour to gay people who are excusing her is condescending? :confused: i don't think you understand what that means but you tried :huntyga: i don't know why you're insulting me saying i get off on it when the point of forums is to discuss all kinds of topics but go off i guess :huntyga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×