💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS wrote 1/3 of ASIB Soundtrack

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Ohh so she has been working with him for the soundtrack, this is really going to get interesting!

So he is 1/3, Mark is one song I guess and we still need to see who did she work with for the rest :excited2: 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
11 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Well, "wrote" doesn't necessarily mean he produced them, right? Regardless, I'm definitely interested to see how the soundtrack turned out; if "The Shallow" is any indication, it's going to be great!

Can't get those 4 lines from the trailer out of my head! Everytime I hear it I get goose bumps, the last time that happened for me with any kind of music was Bad Romance! I'm so here for The Shallow!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Ohh so she has been working with him for the soundtrack, this is really going to get interesting!

So he is 1/3, Mark is one song I guess and we still need to see who did she work with for the rest :excited2: 

Apparently Bradley wrote some of the songs as well, but I don't know whether that's true or just a fabrication.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

doppelganger

I’ve always maintained that mark nilan, djws were working on the soundtrack album ASIB, and that this elusive “LG6” is in fact the soundtrack. But people here attacked me saying “explain #2018radioisours”,  the soundtrack had been completed (clearly false cause very recently ronson is spotted at electric lady), that soundtracks are never promoted (The Bodyguard?), that Interscope won’t invest in a Warner project, etc  

I’m feeling really vindicated now. 

From those who have seen the screenings we know there aren’t that many songs, i believe it’s possible that more songs have been recorded to complete the LP.

I also hope that the studio versions  of the songs will be interpreted and modernised, hopefully we’ll get a solo version of The Shallow too. Gaga and team have been working on this since early 2017. 

monketsharona
12 hours ago, Wixson said:

I'm just hoping there's not like, seven people credited as songwriters on each song. 

Pretty sure The Cure was originally made for ASIB and look at the writting credit : Gaga, DJWS, Nelson, Nilan, Monson.

I don't think all the songs will have 353637 credits but also don't forget it's not a typical LG album. So the writing process and producing may be different this time.

lordmaler

It would be nice to see at least one RedOne song on that soundtrack... 

But knowing her it won't happen...

Jigglygoth
15 hours ago, monketsharona said:

'write', yeah sure, Gaga is the one who write guy... 

Pretty sure if he's saying he wrote songs for the soundtrack is because he just did. But of course Gagadaily users will think they know better about the soundtrack, than those actually involved in its creation... :poot: 

KING DJWS remains GaGa's musical soulmate, and her best collaborator, monsters can have a million seats and deal 💙.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

monketsharona
2 hours ago, lordmaler said:

It would be nice to see at least one RedOne song on that soundtrack... 

But knowing her it won't happen...

Anything could happen, who knows ? 

I'm pretty sure she used that The Shallow / Deep Blue song that was meant for Joanne first

She wrote and composed Angel Down with RedOne which fitted to Joanne, so if a song she made with him fit to ASIB she could use it, so let's see what happens

Ziggy
14 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

Is Ally going to transition from country-rock to a more pop vibe as she get's more famous during the film? Or is she going to remain a country-rock singer? I'm fine either way...just curious given what we've heard and the involvement in the soundtrack...

Yes to the former

Chickens in Malibu
21 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Maybe Heal me/more songs like that? It sounded very pop, don't you think? 

The reality is both the cure and Joanne were ASIB rejects...

Both were a mix of country and pop, and Gaga picked the better songs for ASIB because she thought it was a more important project. This is what a person who watched the movie said (who predicted the name of the shallow 7 months ago). He said that the music sounded like an upgraded version of Joanne & The Cure/DWUW.

Chickens in Malibu
5 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

Pretty sure if he's saying he wrote songs for the soundtrack is because he just did. But of course Gagadaily users will think they know better about the soundtrack, than those actually involved in its creation... :poot: 

KING DJWS remains GaGa's musical soulmate, and her best collaborator, monsters can have a million seats and deal 💙.

He said I wrote with... which means he was a co-writer on 1/3 of the album (probably the pop songs).

Mark Ronson is a co-writer too.

Eggsy
21 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i'm starting to really think The Cure was an ASIB reject

Me too.. 

aaronyoji
On 6/6/2018 at 5:25 PM, Reginald said:

I agree she is, but it's been 5 years since we had a pop song from her, besides The Cure and I Want Your Love 

:ladyhaha:

joanne is all pop tho??? i never understand why fans think joanne was somehow not pop....not all pop is dance pop you guys :saladga:

FrankGutz

well,..... i guess ill like 1/3 of the album

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived