💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we please keep streaming the official trailer?

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

We should focus on buying tickets and actually going to the movie when it premieres. :ladyhaha: 

Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

We should focus on buying tickets and actually going to the movie when it premieres. :ladyhaha: 

I'm already buying tickets for my 45 classmates :vegas:

Guest Adarsh
27 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

THIS 

End of the thread

Not here for the hate when Gagadaily literally posted the same thing on Twitter. :huntyga:

DfCV0H_VMAESv9r?format=jpg

BBhomemaker
36 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Not here for the hate when Gagadaily literally posted the same thing on Twitter. :huntyga:

DfCV0H_VMAESv9r?format=jpg

Where is the hate? I said that he was right, don't take it personal 

I'm not on twitter and I don't agree with Gagadaily on everything, I have my own thoughts don't blame me if we are a lot to think that we should more concentrate on the video and enjoying the trailer and the song's snippet more than how many views have the video and start promoting, for me it mean nothing but not for you, I have my opinion i prefer to chill and enjoying and you have another opinion, end of the day :oops:

Guest Adarsh
4 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Where is the hate? I said that he was right, don't take it personal 

I'm not on twitter and I don't agree with Gagadaily on everything, I have my own thoughts don't blame me if we are a lot to think that we should more concentrate on the video and enjoying the trailer and the song's snippet more than how many views have the video and start promoting, for me it mean nothing but not for you, I have my opinion i prefer to chill and enjoying and you have another opinion, end of the day :oops:

I politely stated my opinion but the comment i got in return was a bit harsh, hence the clarification. Nothing personal. Sending love and peace :)

BBhomemaker
2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I politely stated my opinion but the comment i got in return was a bit harsh, hence the clarification. Nothing personal. Sending love and peace :)

Peace and love to you too sis :hug:

Archived