Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we please keep streaming the official trailer?

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh

Everyone wanted the trailer and now its here, so can we all stream the $hit out of it and take it to at least 1 million before 24 hours? Treat it like a new music video guys. Stream and Share only the official trailer. 

GhettoFabulous

And there ya’ll go with the obsession of “breaking records” to brag and ****. Look if we want to we will the breaking records thing and **** will happen by itself :madge: ya’ll will never enjoy anything if you keep worrying about how much it sold or the views it got :madge: just enjoy it I’m sure all of us couldn’t be MORE pleased and happy with the trailer I know I am beyond proud of her. 

August Blue

Its not us that are going to give it the millions of views it deserves. 

It seems to be like a very emotional and promising movie so lets just enjoy it :vegas:  

BBhomemaker
1 minute ago, GhettoFabulous said:

And there ya’ll go with the obsession of “breaking records” to brag and ****. Look if we want to we will the breaking records thing and **** will happen by itself :madge: ya’ll will never enjoy anything if you keep worrying about success :madge: 

THIS 

End of the thread

PunkTheFunk

Get your entire street to stream it. Get the postman and the garbageman to stream it. If you see someone walking by your house, tell them to stream it too. 

ryanripley

it already has over a million collective views, it hasn't even been 24 hours

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

And there ya’ll go with the obsession of “breaking records” to brag and ****. Look if we want to we will the breaking records thing and **** will happen by itself :madge: ya’ll will never enjoy anything if you keep worrying about how much it sold or the views it got :madge: just enjoy it I’m sure all of us couldn’t be MORE pleased and happy with the trailer I know I am beyond proud of her. 

I meant people should share the original trailer as there are a lot of them on youtube. Of course I'm content with the performance. It was just a thought. If it offended anyone then I apologise for it :)

WildAmerican

The majority of people are hearing about this movie on FB, Twitter and Instagram, believe it or not, the GP doesn't go on YT and watch random movie trailers that much. As long as a lot of people are seeing it across the internet, it's fine!

FfFfFfFF

I watched a few times and I'm scared will get bored of The Shallow before it's even released. :huntyga:

SolidSnake

Keep streaming it, it wont count towards view totals. lol. Each IP gets one view count to my knowledge.

Guest Adarsh

I stated this because there is another thread talking about the 'possible underperformance' of the trailer. Jesus! If you guys find it out of line then please delete the thread mods! :emma:

buy ARTPOP on iTunes instead

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

That J

Yes you may. Thanks for asking. :huntyga:

Seriously I've watched it over a dozen times and sent it to EVERYONE I know that isn't on GGD. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
18 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Get your entire street to stream it. Get the postman and the garbageman to stream it. If you see someone walking by your house, tell them to stream it too. 

Stream it once. 

Stream it twice. 

Better yet, stream it 20 times! :oops:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived