Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM
news

A Star Is Born Trailer

Featured Posts

Chuckles

I can't stop watching it, at least once eveery 2 hours

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chuckles
On 6/7/2018 at 11:03 PM, GrigioGirl1 said:

I'm no acting expert but to me it doesn't look natural. But clearly Bradley was ok with it

I agree but I think that that part might be off another part of the same scene you know? That it is not actually the way the conversation goes.. idk how to explain

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeautyisaLie

Guys I want to share with you my first gaga gif, I know it's stupid but that smile is so gif worthy and I'm so fvcking proud of it :laughga::ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

You're free to use it of course :vegas:

Make it all make sense
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaimie Hutton
On 08/06/2018 at 4:03 PM, GrigioGirl1 said:

I'm no acting expert but to me it doesn't look natural. But clearly Bradley was ok with it

let's leave it at "I'm no acting expert" then :)

  • Like 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Disco Chapel
8 hours ago, Jaimie Hutton said:

let's leave it at "I'm no acting expert" then :)

:vegas:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arcanum

I can't at this cult site.

First 10 pages are full of "FHHFJEKG" & the trailer of Nun (like wtf gurl?!)

Last 10 pages are full of girly fight because she raised her brow and this doesn't seem natural cause u watch the oscars and know what acting is.

tumblr_mgxvhkkJeE1qcpwmwo1_400.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • LMAO 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
13 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

I can't at this cult site.

First 10 pages are full of "FHHFJEKG" & the trailer of Nun (like wtf gurl?!)

Last 10 pages are full of girly fight because she raised her brow and this doesn't seem natural cause u watch the oscars and know what acting is.

tumblr_mgxvhkkJeE1qcpwmwo1_400.gif

Keeping it sisterly as usual :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dutch

Omg, the trailer just popped up as a YouTube add. Get them Dutch euros queen. :vegas:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doncho
On 13/6/2018 at 12:38 PM, Arcanum said:

I can't at this cult site.

First 10 pages are full of "FHHFJEKG" & the trailer of Nun (like wtf gurl?!)

Last 10 pages are full of girly fight because she raised her brow and this doesn't seem natural cause u watch the oscars and know what acting is.

tumblr_mgxvhkkJeE1qcpwmwo1_400.gif

I agree.

And THAT GIF LMAOOOOO

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Togekiss
On 6/10/2018 at 1:24 PM, BeautyisaLie said:

Guys I want to share with you my first gaga gif, I know it's stupid but that smile is so gif worthy and I'm so fvcking proud of it :laughga::ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

You're free to use it of course :vegas:

For some reason this reminds me SO MUCH of Tina Fey in 30 Rock. Which is good obv

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThunderSwallow

I don’t even like the movie’s idea from the first time I heard about it but the trailer just...boom in my brain after I first saw it and I got that goosebumps when she start singing. This Shallow sounds amazing! Can’t wait to hear the full song and according to some fans whom shot the sence with Gaga, the song also got another version without heavy instrument. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×