Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Victorious Actress Liz Gillies DRAGS current artists

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSTER
7 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Well ya we can thank Halsey and Alessia Cara for this one :awkney:

And ugh I hate it all these singers sound the same. Bring back Madge, Gaga, Britney, Christina, Rihanna, Katy, P!nk and Miley! We could actually tell them apart pretty instantly whether you liked them or not, now it's hard you can't because they all sound the freakin same and it annoys me to the core! :sharon::saladga::wtfga:

PREACH!:firega:

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

She's shading Ariana for sounding like Mariah. 

No, she and Ariana are friends. Ari needs to enunciate the words better but she doesn't have a fake accent. 

freebit

I remember her from that short lived Denis Leary show where character was a huge Gaga fan, and I think she's one IRL too (she covered You & I). 

18 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Does anyone except for halsey do that though? 

Alessia Cara, Lorde, SZA and countless others are all frequent offenders of the Bananis & Avocadis voice. 

Matangi
3 minutes ago, freebit said:

I remember her from that short lived Denis Leary show where character was a huge Gaga fan, and I think she's one IRL too (she covered You & I). 

Alessia Cara, Lorde, SZA and countless others are all frequent offenders of the Bananis & Avocadis voice. 

SZA's vocal style is veeery different from that. infact its based on ella fitgerald, a jazz classic who would ad lib and scat similarly.

Eddie

I didn't realise this but now I do :ladyhaha: she is telling the truth though all the popular artists nowadays sound the same :cryga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

freebit
15 minutes ago, Matangi said:

SZA's vocal style is veeery different from that. infact its based on ella fitgerald, a jazz classic who would ad lib and scat similarly.

I could actually see that. I don't think it works for her though since it seems like a struggle when she's performing. She's a great artist, but a not-so-great singer.

joanoflark

Halsey, Bebe Rexha, Melanie Martinez, Camila Cabello, Alessia Cara, that Zhavia girl from that flop show :triggered:

Teal Ambition

I seriously died when I saw that on her Insta Story last night :ladyhaha: I didn't think I could love her any more lmfao

Also:

ANYWAYS, EVERYONE SHOULD STREAM DYNASTY ON NETFLIX. She's a literal queen in the show

fallon-carrington-dynasty.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Matangi

there's a massive difference between singing with an affected vocal tone for style, similar to that of Amy Winehouse, and singing with an affected vocal tone in order to cover up vocal inabilities, similar to that of Halsey.

Matangi
1 hour ago, freebit said:

I could actually see that. I don't think it works for her though since it seems like a struggle when she's performing. She's a great artist, but a not-so-great singer.

I think she's a great (studio) singer but not so great of a performer. akin to rihanna. its clear they both have vocal chops, but when it comes to projecting on a stage, it just isnt the same.

Archived