💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

OITNB Release Date (Finally) Revealed

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Seasons 2, 4 and 5 were so good so I’m happy to see it’s finally coming. It’s gonna be hell waiting for it almost 2 months instead of the usual June release date though. Season 5 had a very strong finale so I’m very curious to see where they go after that. Apparently season 6 and 7 will go back to back, hopefully not another cliffhanger that’s gonna make me go crazy. 

The Child
1 hour ago, Bat said:

It was funny when every episode also had flashbacks about the prisoners as to why they were there and switch between those flashback and real-time situations in the prison. Then all of sudden, S5 became extremely political with that blacklives matter movement which annoyed the hell out of me and there were almost no flashbacks or personal oriented episodes, especially since I'd normally watch the show to relax and unwind after a long day. And yes I don't agree with the blacklives matter movement but that's a totally different discussion. 

So you agree that black lives don’t matter?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

EGOT2027
57 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

@Haroon I’m not sure what is happening but I never meant for this thread to turn into this 

1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

I was talking about how a comedy show for me turned into this political statement season and lost all humor and jokes that were unique to the show.

Besides, all human lives matter, not only black ones. I don't agree with the blacklives movement, that's totally different, which you would've noticed if you read my posts clearly.

Oriane

I agree that this show is at its best when it's funny. S2 and S5 were too dark and serious, there was some humor here and there but it felt different from the rest of the series. Of course it has to talk about some serious issues but S5 was going too political and the original spirit of the series seemed to have vanished. Even the jokes seemed lame. Some of the most interesting characters have lost their personality and humor and became dramatic. I hope they can redo what they did at the beginning.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived