Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Monét X Change vs Azealia Banks: ''Rotted Trash''

Skinny Legend

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

not only for ru, she came for all the drag race queens when most of them haven't said anything bad about her. 

she literally made fun of drag queens for doing their work....

She really shoved a foot in her mouth this time considering some queens like Shea and Aja were interested in collabing with her, it’s probably why she deleted that tweet so quick :ladyhaha:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeshy Keety
5 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

I don't think she meant it as a personal attack to them. She's cool with some of the ru girls.

Excuse Me, No

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Omar Vela

She is right to be mad, CMM is a total copy of TBBB (and a bad one, a very bad one)
but she needs to calm the f down before writing something on twitter :S ...

kostauventura
46 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Again, a thing called professionalism. Sometimes you have to filter your thoughts... if you say worse in your head, maybe you should think why you do.

Its been almost TEN YEARS since we know azealia banks ... we know the way she is and the way she expresses, and that has NEVER change nor is going to change, and shes okay with it. thats her persona and thats why she is who she is, okay?

why do people keep saying that ru stole the song, aren't both songs just samping another older song? 

Reginald

Less hate than usual in an Azealia thread.. 

Anna Wintour ha impact :gaysia:

:ladyhaha:

Don't @ me, queens. I love you all, even if we can't always come together and accept the fact that Azealia simply doesn't care about leaving anyone pressed. 

i've never been so conflicted :giveup: . azealia just needs to shut her mouth and keep on making these bangers so i can stop having to justify her every other week :giveup:.

Gagadisiak

Azealia is so 2014 move on ... Give her no applause 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Phantomhive

It's honestly amusing to see her making a fool out of herself. Y'all gays been hyping her up since 2012 yet her problematic ass never fails to keep her career in obscurity. Poor dat.

judgejudysnicker.gif

In I fly on wings of winter.

bloody g

She deadass said "Y'all ALL banned" smh

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Eggsy

Remember that thread awhile back stating Banks has changed, and is a better person now.. 

DOJA CAT

Everyone wants to make Azealia the bad guy but Azealia was just standing her ground...

thank u, next

Kindness Ponk

Gotta disagree with Monet for saying AB had a career.:poot:

Archived