Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Monster Magazine (June 2018 Edition)

duckworth

Featured Posts

duckworth

Hi everyone! I've been planning on making a monthly magazine since last year:

Unfortunately, we were all so busy that we didn't have enough time to complete an issue. But I was able to find time today and I'm really proud of what I have accomplished in the very few hours I made this. It's just a sample or a concept if you will of what I'm thinking of for the magazine. There are few articles in this issue and some of them were taken from the internet (with the author and publisher credited of course). 

I'm thinking of doing another month (June) to be published on early July. But I'll need help from you guys. I want to improve this and do tell me if you have any suggestions for the next issue or if you're willing to contribute to the magazine with articles. (I'm also thinking of including a: member of the month or artist of the month with a special highlight on a GGD member/artist and maybe important world news.)

In the mean time, here's a link to the June 2018 edition of Monster

Hope ya'll enjoy it. :sara:

shame

wow, a TALENT :giveup: it looks amazing, keep these coming :applause:

angels forever, forever angels

pdaines

Do a kickstarter!  I'd totally subscribe.  Also, I think a lot of us would be happy to periodically contribute if you need help writing the articles.  I'd be happy to help supply chart tidbits, for example.  

duckworth
11 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

wow, a TALENT :giveup: it looks amazing, keep these coming :applause:

10 hours ago, Panchecco said:

the graphics look amazing! very professional :wub:

9 hours ago, pdaines said:

Do a kickstarter!  I'd totally subscribe.  Also, I think a lot of us would be happy to periodically contribute if you need help writing the articles.  I'd be happy to help supply chart tidbits, for example.  

Thank you for the support everyone! :wub:

Will definitely do another one for July. 

Archived