💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Song That Gaga Will Never Sing Again

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

Original Diva

I thought it was gonna say boys boys boys or I like it rough or paper gangsta. Rip

excuse me no

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks

I am sure she will never sing my favorite song ever of hers, Heavy Metal Lover :vegas:

AndyGa

DWUW is like one of the most successful things that happened during ARTPOP aside from the drama and it's a fan fave and probably Gaga like it too I doubt she'll scrap it forever.

I hope if she goes full POP coming album she'll perform some of her older pop songs to go with new pop era style like Money Honey and Boys Boys Boys :selena:

Sneaky Oliver

She was going to sing DWUW during Coachella... well i remember the rumors Lobster Eye even had a backdrop for it (the first one in this vid)

OT::: I think she will never sing the bop Mary Jane Holland again. I don't think Government Hooker will ever fit the theme/concept of another tour so :rip: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

blackstar

8 RedOne track from the original LG5 :rip:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Bradley

At this point it's really hard to predict what she will sing and what she will not.

I think Do What U Want stands a good chance at being performed again:

1. It is the official second single from ARTPOP.

2. It received overwhelming positive responses from critics and fans, which led to it being chosen as the official second single.

3. Gaga can always do the solo version of the song, so the fact that R. Kelly can't perform shouldn't be a matter.

Helxig

Slightly unrelated, but this version is sentimental, thoughtful, bop

"My bones hurt from all the shows, but I don't feel the pain 'cause I'm a pro" 

giphy.gif

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AFRODITA
12 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I think she will :huh:

We're never getting Boys Boys Boys again and thatssosad.gif :nails:

we never got starstruck, i like it rough & retro dance freak either

RudraCNG

Has she ever sung "I like it Rough"? I love that song and I'd love to hear it live.

Mess @ yall saying things like Judas and Speechless :rip:

The ones we probably will never hear agian are the second half of The Fame (if not all excluding the singles and Boy Boys Boys), Swine, Jewles n Drugs, Fashion!, Dope, Hey Girl, Til it Happens to You, and The Cure (hopefully :messga:).

She knows things like Venus, Sex Dreams and all of TFM and BTW are fan favourites... in doubt we’ve heard the of them... 

RudraCNG

Of course she will sing Judas again. She discarded it at JWT because Scheiße serves the same purpose. She can swap between them on each tour.

Archived