💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

I think ANTI, although it ended up being a success already outmessed ARTPOP

Witness as well and in every way possible

How was ANTI messy expect people excepting work to flop the first week only for it to be one of her biggest hits :poot:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
34 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

How was ANTI messy expect people excepting work to flop the first week only for it to be one of her biggest hits :poot:

the album rollout was kinda messy i guess idk

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ryanripley
35 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

wasn't there a big mess with the album release? like a company was giving away free copies or something?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, spanishmonster said:

There is now an emoji if you tweet #LadyGaga

👀

its the disco stick i thought it'd be something new :madge:

Edible Cloud
2 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

There is now an emoji if you tweet #LadyGaga

👀

"The Fame" era emoji so...

58 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

There were like 3 singles the previous year that didn't do much (eg American Oxyge ) then she had to go back and fix it. I believe they kicked out Kanye West. The. The album ended leaking or something which caused the Album to debut low on the chart. Then Samsung gave away a million copies. Also Work was big but people were like wtf is this. It had the makings of a flop era. She turned it around and became a big era for her.

ArtGagaPop
27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

wasn't there a big mess with the album release? like a company was giving away free copies or something?

oh yeah, there were 1 million codes to download it for free, i even used one :huntyga:

1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

There were like 3 singles the previous year that didn't do much (eg American Oxyge ) then she had to go back and fix it. I believe they kicked out Kanye West. The. The album ended leaking or something which caused the Album to debut low on the chart. Then Samsung gave away a million copies. Also Work was big but people were like wtf is this. It had the makings of a flop era. She turned it around and became a big era for her.

Wasn't it the fact that it was released couple minutes before tracking week ended so it ended up selling only 460 copies the first week? Hense why many Rihanna haters use the 460 drag on twitter etc.

5 minutes ago, Taide said:

Wasn't it the fact that it was released couple minutes before tracking week ended so it ended up selling only 460 copies the first week? Hense why many Rihanna haters use the 460 drag on twitter etc.

Yeah something like that. Either way it's messy on her labels part to do that. In the end it meant nothing but in the moment it was a messy release

Arturo
9 minutes ago, Taide said:

Yeah

bloody g

Do you guys think the IG pictures are creating enough buzz for a possible surprise single?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

South Blonde
Just now, Edible Cloud said:

DlDksZGUwAAO4Z3.jpg

180820065632256933.gif

I don't wanna believe :diane:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived