đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Arturo
1 minute ago, Scathach said:

France

Australia

Germany

Greece

Hong Kong

Croatia

Hungary

Netherlands

Russia

Singapore

I still don’t see a problem

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, Scathach said:

In the streaming era people don't pre-order, they want to listen right away :ohwell:

well they can follow lady gaga on spotify and be notified of when the album is released :ohwell: 

it's really not that big of a deal, if they REALLY love the song and actively go looking for it then they'll find a way to remind themselves once it comes out or pre-order it ready

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Arturo

Our main focuses are going to be the US/CAN and the UK where soundtracks do well. Maybe Aus is a bit concerning but theyre used to waiting a day for music when artists want their album released on midnight Friday in the US

Scathach
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I still don’t see a problem

You said "not top 5 music market" France and Germany are. 

Just now, ryanripley said:

well they can follow lady gaga on spotify and be notified of when the album is released :ohwell: 

it's really not that big of a deal, if they REALLY love the song and actively go looking for it then they'll find a way to remind themselves once it comes out or pre-order it ready

It's not a big deal, but it's still limiting some potential imo, even if it's a small one. 

ryanripley

mess, all this time i thought Ruth directed the MR video but it was directed by Gaga, Brandon and Ryan Phillips

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LGMonster95

Gaga can totally outsell TOP, they only had one good selling album and that also debuted with 147.000 units in like 2015, Joanne debuted with 201.000 units a year later after a first single that was pretty much a flop and trashed by the media. I saw that TOP are not really on their peak anymore so I think that Gaga can outdo them especially if the promo will be good 

mariomania1234

19 tracks though (if that source is correct) :giveup:

Way more than I was expecting. There must be a ton of songs we don't know about.

Baepsae

I'm listening parts of Ari's new album :selena: I thought you were maybe overreacting but damn :poot:

Breathing really is the only way to go from here imo :selena:

Better Off and Goodnight N Go are cute too tho :vegas: 

Her voice is great as always but sometimes it felt like they went overboard with the effects over her voice, too echo-y for my taste (i don't know how to explain it better :laughga:)

Gypsy Life
14 minutes ago, Arturo said:

@Gypsy Life if TOP have tour bundles wouldnt it already be announced since tickets are on sale already

I feel like I've read somewhere on atrl they have a tour bundle, but I just checked their website and they only have merch bundle. Their tour is also already sold out so if nothing was announced then they don't have anything.

TwerkinLurkin
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

Gaga can totally outsell TOP, they only had one good selling album and that also debuted with 147.000 units in like 2015, Joanne debuted with 201.000 units a year later after a first single that was pretty much a flop and trashed by the media. I saw that TOP are not really on their peak anymore so I think that Gaga can outdo them especially if the promo will be good 

TOP got bigger after their album release though but I do agree that the new music that TOP has released recently hasn’t been as good as their first album

gagaxuan

Guys is it normal to not release any single for a movie soundtrack? I was quite hype and hoping for a single release before...

Arturo

Ok girlies so here's a little analysis. The fact that we're getting no songs before the album is definitely a more modern take on this album release. This year albums that went #1 also charted a really high never-before-heard song (aka not a pre album single) on the Hot 100. Let's start.

All these albums went #1.

Revival: River f/ Ed Sheehan (#11)

My Dear Melancholy: Call Out My Name (#4)

Invasion of Privacy: I Like It (#8) [peak #1]

KOD: ATM (#6) and KOD (#10)

Beer Bongs and Bentleys: Better Now (#7) [peak #5]

Ye: Yikes (#8) and All Mine (#11)

Scorpion: Nonstop (#2) and In My Feelings (#6) [peak #1]

ASTROWORLD: Sicko Mode (#4) and Stargazing (#8)

Queen: Barbie Dreams (#9) predicted*****

the power of fanbase + GP interest combined into one week during album release for a single or singles.

• Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived