💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

OBEY

heard just dance at volleyball

then heard poker face after at boston pizza bc free beer for volleyball players :huntyga:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

@dit

amy_53_downing_terrace_staged1.jpg?quali

The five-bedroom, 6¹/₂-bathroom home is 6,534 square feet. It first hit the market in 2016 for $23.5 million. If it were available to lease, it would rent for around $75,000 a month, brokers say.

TheFame Monster
3 hours ago, Andree said:

Delicate will prob hit top 10 because of radio, delicate is slaying radio because the song is very radio friendly not because of payola, it needed MONTHS to get where it is now. on the other hand, LWYMMD and RFI had a lot of radio payola cause they reached the top of the radio charts almost instantly unlike delicate  

The song grew more naturally than the other reputation singles, but I think a large part of it doing well had to do with the tour and with nearly every radio station being owned by iHeartRadio, they were constantly spamming ads for tickets to the tour

Irrelevant
24 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Admin is watching 👀

nnn :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Thomas P
38 minutes ago, OBEY said:

heard just dance at volleyball

then heard poker face after at boston pizza bc free beer for volleyball players :huntyga:

Heard Just Dance, Poker Face, and Bad Romance this afternoon at work. 🧜‍♂️

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Andrea B

this gay is not an insider but I've been following him for almost a year so He's basically a gaga stan that works for Buzzfeed 

i don't think he listened to LG6, I think he knows someone who works for Interscope (maybe a friend) and that person told him the date of the LG6 lead and that's it 

anyway! I'll keep an eye on his tweets just in case    :chica:

or maybe gaga has a promo deal with buzzfeed, remember when katyperry did a video with them? 

8 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

From now until October she'll be promoting ASIB

In November she'll be rehearsing for Vegas

She'll be doing Vegas shows in December/January

February will be awards season for ASIB so she'll be rehearsing for performances

She'll need a few months after to rest up and finish the record. I doubt she'll dive straight into a new era after the Oscars, just like what happened with LG5. May would be the VERY earliest I see a single coming but knowing that Interscope would like to save her until Q4, that seems most likely at this point.

Thank you. 👏

6 hours ago, Doncho said:

I love the Joanne album but this is SO true

Is something attached? I cant see anything except what you wrote :selena: 

1 hour ago, asana15 said:

@dit

amy_53_downing_terrace_staged1.jpg?quali

The five-bedroom, 6¹/₂-bathroom home is 6,534 square feet. It first hit the market in 2016 for $23.5 million. If it were available to lease, it would rent for around $75,000 a month, brokers say.

omg :giveup: It's gorgeous. 75k a damn month though?!?! :giveup: I guess the saying "Location, location, location" is true :giveup: 

Doncho
2 minutes ago, dit said:

Is something attached? I cant see anything except what you wrote :selena: 

It was deleted. Basically that we dont need another Joanne era :ohwell:

Spoiler

Also king of always liking my posts when Im sleeping

37 minutes ago, Andree said:

this gay is not an insider but I've been following him for almost a year so He's basically a gaga stan that works for Buzzfeed 

i don't think he listened to LG6, I think he knows someone who works for Interscope (maybe a friend) and that person told him the date of the LG6 lead and that's it 

anyway! I'll keep an eye on his tweets just in case    :chica:

or maybe gaga has a promo deal with buzzfeed, remember when katyperry did a video with them? 

Girl I think he is referring to what he heard from GGD and stan twitter. This guy literally has NO connections to Gaga or ppl who work with Gaga :poot: 

but he is entertaining :chica: 

Just now, Doncho said:

It was deleted. Basically that we dont need another Joanne era :ohwell:

Also king of always liking my posts when Im sleeping

MESS :selena: I personally like Joanne but yeah 1 Joanne is enough for me. Gaga doesn't usually do the same thing so I'm not too worried tho. 

and  :hug: :heart: 

I was at the gym 3 days ago and they played Bad Romance and then I went to the gym today and they played Marry The Night. The sad part was as I was lifting I noticed Marry The Night and literally almost dropped the weight cuz I lost focus and wanted to see if anyone was bopping to the song but of course no one was cuz not many ppl in the GP REALLY knows Marry The Night like that, no one cares that much and most ppl at gyms listen to music on their own phone with earphones :selena: 

Andrea B
12 minutes ago, dit said:

Girl I think he is referring to what he heard from GGD and stan twitter. This guy literally has NO connections to Gaga or ppl who work with Gaga :poot: 

but he is entertaining :chica: 

nope, this time is different. he's always talking about gaga rumors with details all the time but this time he's being too vague 

I don't 100% believe in him but like I said, I'm desperate for LG6 so I'll keep an eye on him :rip:

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived