šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Monsterish
6 minutes ago, Arturo said:

how would a studio album that isn't going for Oscar's collide with a soundtrack?ļ»æ

I mean the promo of LG6 would be weak, imo

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
2 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

I quote myself:

Gaga is already going to go against that mentality whether she has an album out or not. TheĀ last 10 years of her career isn't going to be erased in the academy's mind when they're considering whether or not they should give her a nom. Gaga is a pop star and she will never escape that. Hopefully her performance is good enough for the academy to think she is deserving like they did for Cher.

Monsterish

If she wants to use movie's hype to hype LG6 and the promo of LG6 will be Vegas residency...Ā :crossed:Ā Definitely, it's not worth for meĀ 

I want 2 whole and succesful Eras (ASIB + LG6) even if I have to wait a year between them

FarixGaga
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Gaga is already going to go against that mentality whether she has an album out or not. TheĀ last 10 years of her career isn't going to be erased in the academy's mind when they're considering whether or not they should give her a nom. Gaga is a pop star and she will never escape that. Hopefully her performance is good enough for the academy to think she is deserving like they did for Cher.

Yes, and that mentality would only be strengthened if she releases a pop album right in the middle of the awards season.

JC

Arizona Sky

From now until October she'll be promoting ASIB

In November she'll be rehearsing for Vegas

She'll be doing Vegas shows in December/January

February will be awards season for ASIB so she'll be rehearsing for performances

She'll need a few months after to rest up and finish the record. I doubt she'll dive straight into a new era after the Oscars, just like what happened with LG5. May would be the VERY earliest I see a single coming but knowing that Interscope would like to save her until Q4, that seems most likely at this point.

ViviLittleM

Just cancel that Vegas thing, don't even announce date, don't say anything about it anymore :huntyga:

FarixGaga

I mean, I obviously care about Gaga's pop status but to me it isn't threatened in any way so I'd like her to focus on her acting career which with ASIB could really reach an Oscar level (Golden Globe level is likely according to many experts) and THEN go back to pop music with the extra hype of *I hope*Ā a Oscar nominated performance in the movie + nominated music too.

JC

Arturo
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Just cancel that Vegas thing, don't even announce date, don't say anything about it anymore :huntyga:

Vegas is the only thing she's doing that I'm not excited for at all. Hope she cancels it :vegas:Ā 

FarixGaga
4 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

From now until October she'll be promoting ASIB

In November she'll be rehearsing for Vegas

She'll be doing Vegas shows in December/January

February will be awards season for ASIB so she'll be rehearsing for performances

She'll need a few months after to rest up and finish the record. I doubt she'll dive straight into a new era after the Oscars, just like what happened with LG5. May would be the VERY earliest I see a single coming but knowing that Interscope would like to save her until Q4, that seems most likely at this point.

I agree. I feel like with ASIB initiallyĀ scheduled for May, LG6 in 2018 was already planned with Interscope. But with its delay in awards season due to its likely Oscars chances I think LG6 got pushed in 2019 and Interscope agreed cause they are still getting coins from the soundtrack since it's under their label.Ā 

JC

ArtGagaPop
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Vegas is the only thing she's doing that I'm not excited for at all. Hope she cancels it :vegas:Ā 

I support thisĀ :vegas:

ryanripley

i'm not mad about vegas but i wouldn't be upset if she cancelled it :ohwell:Ā 

anyway 30ish shows a year really doesn't seem that demanding for an album cycle

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ViviLittleM
Just now, asana15 said:

If I had to guess, I'd say they were filming electronic press kitĀ  (EPK).

Ā 

Arturo
4 minutes ago, asana15 said:

If I had to guess, I'd say they were filming electronic press kitĀ  (EPK).

explain king?

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

explain king?

Even if she's God

Anna is a woman!

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived