Featured Posts

Pop Music

Please be taylor or p!nk ;)

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skinny Legend

Honestly J.Lo. People would go crazy for On The Floor and her past hits plus she's a great performer. Her vocals are decent and with some pre-recorded stuff she can pull it off.

TEANUS

J.Lo, P!nk, Rihanna, or Taylor would put on the best show

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

The Child

Or what about an all female halftime show?

Imagine Britney making a legendary entrance with Circus then followed by Xtina hitting the high note of Ain’t No Other Man and putting a hell of a performance then have P!nk perform So What and then Shakira with Hips Don’t Lie and instantly followed by Jlo performing On The Floor & Let’s Get Loud as the final songs.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Eddie A Michael

I thought Taylor can’t because of Coca Cola contract restriction.

So my answer is Janet Jackson. She’s in studio now, just in time for release during SB

The Child
1 minute ago, Eddie A Michael said:

I thought Taylor can’t because of Coca Cola contract restriction.

So my answer is Janet Jackson. She’s in studio now, just in time for release during SB

Janet Jackson after the nipplegate and how the NFL treated her after that? Never again, they can **** off!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ChromaticPrincess

I think that Xtina and Britney would be the best choice. As amazing as a Rihanna show would be, like someone already said, she’d be really out of place and it’d be kinda awkward. It would still make a great show tho. 

As for Pink I feel like she already had her moment last year at the VMA’s and it’d be a really random choice too. 

Taylor Swift would definitely bring up the hype (all those white chicks that love her) and may seem like a good option but, like someone already mentioned here, she’d prob have some awkward fail moment and I feel like it’d be really weird transitioning from songs like You Belong With Me and Love Story to Shake It Off and LWYMMD. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up doing it tho 

And as for Shakira, as great of a performer as she is, her last big hit was like 2010 soooo,but she’s kinda irrelevant (not hatin but she just isn’t relevant) 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

sethrb101

I'm fine with any of these picks, honestly. But it'd be nice to give it to P!nk after her national anthem like with Gaga (we love a trendsetter).

Who I really want is CHER, though.

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
27 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Or what about an all female halftime show?

Imaginr Britney making a legendary entrance with Circus then followed by Xtina hitting the high note of Ain’t No Other Man and putting a hell of a performance then have P!nk perform So What and then Shakira with Hips Don’t Lie and instantly followed by Jlo performing On The Floor & Let’s Get Loud as the final songs.

That sounds epic, but these ladies probably wouldn't want to share and want their own space. (And I don't blame them)

#Gaga2020

Mr S

I'd like them to chose mediocre performers like Rihanna or Taylor for the next few years. That way LG will be remembered as the last great halftime show.

But seriously, who else is there that could top LG? People like Bruno and Bey have already done it. A lot of great performers are dead. Britney is past her peak. Pink is great but she isn't a big enough name. Adele is great but isn't half time material.

I guess Kendrick Lamar with Rihanna would work. Kendrick has done great performances on small award show stages, I don't know if it would translate to a superbowl stage. While Rihanna has the hits and broader appeal.

ChromaticPrincess
4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I'd like them to chose mediocre performers like Rihanna or Taylor for the next few years. That way LG will be remembered as the last great halftime show.

But seriously, who else is there that could top LG? People like Bruno and Bey have already done it. A lot of great performers are dead. Britney is past her peak. Pink is great but she isn't a big enough name. Adele is great but isn't half time material.

I guess Kendrick Lamar with Rihanna would work. Kendrick has done great performances on small award show stages, I don't know if it would translate to a superbowl stage. While Rihanna has the hits and broader appeal.

I mean Cher would be pretty awesome, so would Mariah Carey.

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived