who should do it?

imo i think it would be insane to have xtina and britney together on stage

giphy.gifNTQ5ZGVlMzU4MiMvTjh4ci1sQ0N1dGdiZkRWNlBa

♡ nyc ♡

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Rihanna would be cool actually. She has a lot of hits and is very relevant thanks to her beauty line (and music but y'know it's been a while)

Musery

Phaye Monster

I’d love Britney (without Xtina... :derpga:) but I feel like Rihanna deserves it more. Plus, she’s huge right now. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Maleficent

Does Rihanna have the stage presence to do it? Would love to see a Lana Super Bowl (but i don't think she'd ever get offered--or even accept) 

shame
12 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Does Rihanna have the stage presence to do it? Would love to see a Lana Super Bowl (but i don't think she'd ever get offered--or even accept) 

no thank you, she'd put an entire stadium to sleep. she's best enjoyed in the bedroom or on long walks on the beach

OT: an Xtina and Brit Superbowl would be an instant cultural phenomenon and would have the same impact as the 2003 VMAs did with Madge 

angels forever, forever angels

sipthistea
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Rihanna's too lazy, but it's quite predictable if they choose her the next year, or Taylor Swift to do it. 

Lana's not the type of artist who would cheer up a crowd tbh. 

The Louvre

P!nk has a good chance I think. She has the hits and is an amazing performer.

1. Get The Party Started

2. So What

3. Lady Marmalade + Xtine

4. Just Give Me A Reason

5. Raise Your Glass

I'd certainly watch

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Haroon

Rihanna :excited2: 

Britney Spears :excited2: 

Taylor Swift :excited2: 

Any of these three would put on such an amazing show :flutter: They have amazing discographies behind them as well :woohoo: 

rumours

Let’s be real...

Susan Boyle is probably gonna be the performer. 

culturalbaptism

P!nk for sure. I don't think Rihanna will be able to serve an entertaining show even though she has lots of hits to back her up. Miss feminine legend P!nk will own that stage.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

River

Britney was confirmed for the 100th time already... but I think this year it's gonna be P!nk..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Chromatislaps

Gaga again :firega: 

honestly I'm here for a Stevie Wonder superbowl or a Lauryn Hill (in light of the 20th anniversary of her The Misseducation of Lauryn Hill) Superbowl :giveup: 

Chamaquito

I think the Super Bowl is going with a band next year. And if it’s a female, it’s probably P!nk. But I think a latin halftime show its needed. Shakira would be great. Also, Idk what is Rihanna waiting for to do it. She’s been offered twice (I think) already..

I’m actually nice.

AndyGa

Rihanna won't be applauded or positively reviewed by the people in the stadium there it's not her place.

I love Taylor but her career might be damaged if people saw her giving an energetic show for 13 minutes as she'll fail same with Britney lip synching there for quarter an hour. 

Shakira will be spectacular. I don't like pink but she's a good live performer she'll do good too.

Archived