other

Taylor Swift fires Sexist Dancer

Green Detox

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame

he should be fired on the basis of how terrible and unfunny the jokes are alone :neyde:

angels forever, forever angels

ryanripley

not only are these questionable but they're incredibly inappropriate for her audience

the hardcore fans follow the accounts of backup dancers and taylor has a young demographic and some of these are just graphic

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe

Wow, what a job to have and then to ruin  :saladga:

He deserves the firing though. These are very inappropriate. 

⚯͛

EGOT2027

Am I the only one that is shocked she has a straight backup dancer?

River

See ha in court, his Instagram is private and he can post whatever he likes, it's not his job's Instagram.. he did nothing wrong during his job, he didn't dance bad, was late or whatever.. this firing is illegal..

And he's a douchebag.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Pop Music

Well done tay. We stan a queen that doesn't take sexism lightly :trollga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Quartz

Oh god I don't know how you deliver those jokes to be funny :toofunny:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, River said:

See ha in court, his Instagram is private and he can post whatever he likes, it's not his job's Instagram.. he did nothing wrong during his job, he didn't dance bad, was late or whatever.. this firing is illegal..

And he's a douchebag.

Not illegal. She is a private business too and she can fire anyone she likes for posting trash like that. Afaik, free speech is protected from government persecution. But only harassment and discrimination (which has been well defined) are protected from private people and businesses. If you made a sexist "joke" and someone fired you, that's not discrimination.

I'm proud of Taylor for doing this. She's a woman herself and it's a terrible thing for him to be saying things like "women belong in the kitchen" when his paycheck comes from a queen who tours the world.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

The chloroform 'joke' is the worst part. :wtf:

Yeah. That crossed a line from just sexism to gender based sexual assault and normalizing/trivializing it as if it's okay and funny.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

River
Just now, derpmonster said:

Not illegal. She is a private business too and she can fire anyone she likes for posting trash like that. Afaik, free speech is protected from government persecution. But only harassment and discrimination (which has been well defined) are protected from private people and businesses. If you made a sexist "joke" and someone fired you, that's not discrimination.

I'm proud of Taylor for doing this. She's a woman herself and it's a terrible thing for him to be saying things like "women belong in the kitchen" when his paycheck comes from a queen who tours the world.

I think Google lost a case when they fired an employee that sent a sexist memo with his job's mail..

I'm not saying that what he did is ok, or she did a mistake, she did an amazing brave choice!

But he will sue her.. hopefully she will not lose..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Thomas P
22 minutes ago, River said:

And he's a douchebag.

It was probably in his contract to not do something like this. 

She has brand, and if he does anything to tarnish it, she can fire him for it. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

andy232000

I mean, what he did was wrong but I think firing shouldn´t be the first action nor choice. I would have given him a severe warning and make him apologize publicly. If the behavior persists and becomes problematic then I´d fire him. 

PunkTheFunk

Not to take away from the seriousness of the matter but I read this as "Taylor Swift fires Sexiest Dancer" 

Archived