💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim meets with Trump (picture)

monsterdino

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, monsterdino said:

yes he is legit a trump supporter but the meeting happened before he wore the maga hat and nobody is personally bringing you to this (sorry if I made it seem that way) I just wanted to open up a conversation about it

well you should still change the thread title since it's obvious kim isn't showing support towards trump

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

People def. criticized Kanye for his comments about Trump recently. Did people "crucify" Kanye for meeting with Donald a few months ago? I recall people crucifying Trump for spending time meeting with a musician instead of actual policymakers.

nah sis twitter was on kanye's ass when that picture of kanye and trump was shared (it happened like a year ago i think)

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Im literally not putting words in your mouth. Did you, or did you not, say "y'all?" 

but the context of where i put "yall" matters sis...omg, and youre the one whos making it seem as i was EXCLUSIVELY talking about you when I was not what so ever 

TropicOfCANCER
Just now, monsterdino said:

yes he is legit a trump supporter but the meeting happened before he wore the maga hat and nobody is personally bringing you to this (sorry if I made it seem that way) I just wanted to open up a conversation about it

You're not opening a conversation about anything. You're conveniently misinterpreting an entire situation in order to promote some weird nonexistent bias you think exists against Kanye.

This is the last time i'm posting as I've wasted too much time already, but meeting with someone to discuss an issue does not automatically mean you support them. Why would you waste time meeting with someone to discuss something if you're already on the same page regarding the issue?

monsterdino

changed the title bc certain members are mad over it

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

but the context of where i put "yall" matters sis...omg, and youre the one whos making it seem as i was EXCLUSIVELY talking about you when I was not what so ever 

lmao. you're too much. 

a. you quoted me.

b. you said "y'all,"

If you wanted to make it clear that you were talking about a specific population of people, you can say:

"twitter crucified him," not "y'all crucified him."

bye.

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

changed the title bc certain members are mad over it

rightfully so. you're a liar.

monsterdino
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

You're not opening a conversation about anything. You're conveniently misinterpreting an entire situation in order to promote some weird nonexistent bias you think exists against Kanye.

This is the last time i'm posting as I've wasted too much time already, but meeting with someone to discuss an issue does not automatically mean you support them. Why would you waste time meeting with someone to discuss something if you're already on the same page regarding the issue?

Yeah and Kanye did the same, he met with Trump to talk about his hometown - Chicago, but stan twitter at the time told me that's was him supporting Trump...so by that believe my thread was named that way 

monsterdino
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

lmao. you're too much. 

a. you quoted me.

b. you said "y'all,"

If you wanted to make it clear that you were talking about a specific population of people, you can say:

"twitter crucified him," not "y'all crucified him."

bye.

you're the one who's doing too much getting butthurt over such little things that I have explained time and time now that I was generalizing and that I was not EXCLUSIVELY talking about you idk how many times do I need to say that for you to understand

monsterdino
1 minute ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

rightfully so. you're a liar.

NOT A LIAR DKSJFBJBSDHFJBHDSFJSDHFB 

Pacify Him

The topics discussed tho :applause: I stan 

I’m getting on your nerves

PunkTheFunk

When will she address the real issues, like if the new Kylie Lip Kit comes in Collusionberry Pink?

latina twilight

KUWTK-Kim-Kardashian-Stop-Taking-Picture

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived