Eggsy
12 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

What a joke of a government. 

I know its really embarrassing for us :(

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fish

Her hair is innapropriate. But other than that, all the commentaries and shade are rather just dumb band-wagonning.

SolidSnake

Two products of our idiocracy like capitalist society meet to talk about real issues. What could go wrong? 

vSbfnWS.jpg

SolidSnake
15 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9210254

Gotta love America's current 'brain drain.'  Literally celebrities running the country as we devalue academics.  USA's descent into authoritarianism/fascism/cult of the celebrity...well, It's What She Deserves.gif :madge:

Someone please nuke us, stat. :tony:

You are on a website stanning a pop artist, you are contributing to the cult of celebrity. Sadly we all are. 

monsterdino

was the featured post really necessary though...like I changed the title, gosh these mods :rip: 

GagaMyBlood95

I really would LOVE to listen to a conversation of just 5 minutes between the two of them :selena:

Thats stupid Luv

really nice for the president to meet with trump, dunno what advice he can offer her - but she really is a charitable world leader x

Seashell Boy
3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

was the featured post really necessary though...like I changed the title, gosh these mods :rip: 

The featured post details the reason Kim was there, to highlight the fact that she is not necessarily showing support for Trump but using her platform to affect change. Trump just happens to be the instrument for that change. I don’t think you should be taking it personally :) 

monsterdino
Just now, Seashell Boy said:

The featured post details the reason Kim was there, to highlight the fact that she is not necessarily showing support for Trump but using her platform to affect change. Trump just happens to be the instrument for that change. I don’t think you should be taking it personally :) 

the tweet that Trump posted cleary states why Kim was there

Seashell Boy
Just now, monsterdino said:

the tweet that Trump posted cleary states why Kim was there

But some other users had mentioned the word “support” and compared it to Kanye’s support. Again, I don’t think you should be taking it so personally. 

I was only trying to be kind and make you feel better but if you wanna stay salty, sis..

tenor.gif?itemid=3563184

monsterdino
Just now, Seashell Boy said:

But some other users had mentioned the word “support” and compared it to Kanye’s support. Again, I don’t think you should be taking it so personally. 

I was only trying to be kind and make you feel better but if you wanna stay salty, sis..

tenor.gif?itemid=3563184

that was me (no need to say other) and we were complaining about it bc I titled the op "Kim shows support to Trump" but since I have changed the title and the post was featured AFTER i had already changed my title, anyways I don't see where I was being salty or where did I took it personally I just don't see the featured post necessary...but go off

LIKELADYAGAGA
22 hours ago, Edonis said:

Out of curiosity, what are her credentials to talk about this very real issue? :oprah:

a point of view. do you need a college degree to state your case for social issues? 

Oriane

I thought it would be Kim Jong-un :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Chromatislaps
23 hours ago, monsterdino said:

I love how the title is sort of clickbait....I thought it was about (lil)Kim(chii) Jong Un for a bit :huntyga:

Archived