Gaga In Studio w/Tony Bennett

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
8 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Inb4 Vegas Show will feature Tony Bennett and the setlist will be all made of their brand new material :triggered:

That’s what I thought omg. Imagine it’s a Jazz show :messga: I was planning to fly all the way from Switzerland to Vegas for that show, after I missed all her world tours because of all kind of different reasons. So if she dares to do that :neyde:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

monketsharona
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

That’s what I thought omg. Imagine it’s a Jazz show :messga: I was planning to fly all the way from Switzerland to Vegas for that show, after I missed all her world tours because of all kind of different reasons. So if she dares to do that :neyde:

Honestly same for me, I am planning to see her in Vegas (I'm from France) But if it is a Tony / Gaga show, I won't ^^

But I doubt it will be a jazz show

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

i doubt they'd be paying her $75-100m for a jazz show

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chickens in Malibu

Whats up with her outfits though xD

When your soccer aunty comes to pay you a visit after graduation

lady-gaga-6.jpg

PsychicGuru

To those of you who are reacting with "sad" remember SHE'S RELEASING A FEATURE FILM WITH A POSSIBLE POP RELEASE THIS SUMMER AND VEGAS RESIDENCY. :vegas:
Lot's of great things are happening for us monsters, if she wants more jazz more power to her. I think her jazz vocals are superior to anything else she's done (and if you think I'm crazy, just listen to Bang Bang). :tony:

Gaga's #1 fan

LeJudas
44 minutes ago, Chamaquito said:

So she met with Tony (a jazz artist) in the studio this past Monday. And today she's meeting with Mark and Tyler The Creator (rumor) a Hip Hop artist...source.gif

She's creating an album where every song is a different genre 

It will be 40 songs long

And have featured artists for all except one.

It will be sold worldwide with a digital copy of the Joanne tour and a t-shirt and a sample of Haus™©®™ Beauty™©®™

Release date is  June 1st

:excuseu:source: I'm dating Gaga & Christian and she said I can tell everyone because she said so

SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

I hope you are right :giveup: Cause I wouldn’t take a 15 hour flight to Vegas for 600$ + Hotel for a Jazz show. I am sorry. Like I am her biggest fan, but I wouldn’t do that

LeJudas
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

That's how much they pay Jazz artists like Tony, so maybe it's not that crazy to think so?

Either way Vegas is a state away and I'll be there no matter what.

:selena:

ryanripley
Just now, SwissMonster said:

I hope you are right :giveup: Cause I wouldn’t take a 15 hour flight to Vegas for 600$ + Hotel for a Jazz show. I am sorry. Like I am her biggest fan, but I wouldn’t do that

same :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PartySick
19 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I would :selena:

I missed the C2C tour so I'm totally here for it :lolly:

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I would :selena:

I missed the C2C tour so I'm totally here for it :lolly:

Yeah but would you travel half the globe for it? :vegas:

Prada

This means: She'll get 2 Grammies for C2C and 6-7 for LG6 and the first artist to win 9 in one night.

YAAAAAAAAAASS

Bradley
2 hours ago, Chamaquito said:

So she met with Tony (a jazz artist) in the studio this past Monday. And today she's meeting with Mark and Tyler The Creator (rumor) a Hip Hop artist...source.gif

This is exactly why I have no clue as to what's going on... :saladga:

Archived