Rolling Stone says Camila Cabello is the biggest pop star of this generatio

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green Detox

Whatever.

I’m just glad Fift harmony is seething after they treated her like sh*t. Get those accolades camila!

River

lol they will say it to the next #1 and the seasonal streamed artist... :ohwell:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

DiscoHeaven23

Statistically it’s true. I’m not a Stan of hers at all, (i like her), but she has been the top female singer on Billboards top artist chart for around 6 months. Two hit songs from her debut album and her album continues to chart high on the US albums chart. 

Only Cardi B had been outperforming her, but this post is about singers. 

GypsyBabe

After one hit? Rolling Stone, honey...:ladyhaha:

Not hating on her, but it seems a bit presumptuous. 

⚯͛

TeenIdle
1 hour ago, Saade Baena said:

If she isn't yet Generation Z's biggest pop star, then it seems like a fair bet that she will be.

59a36d1ad52d15bed1882d46?contain(740,0)

nikola

Dont get me wrog because i like her, but i thin Ariana is bigger or maxbe even Dua.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Monsterish

All this 'biggest pop star of this generation' that are replaced in the next year :ladyhaha: Streaming Era, I guess

crackpoppodcast

No, it's definitely Selena or Ariana.. even Dua Lipa has more star power than her. She will fade...

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, daddybunny said:

No, it's definitely Selena or Ariana.. even Dua Lipa has more star power than her. She will fade...

I'm going with Ariana from that list :selena: 

Spoiler

No offence but Selena isn't doing great on the charts or quality with music :rip: 

Dua is new, and it's hard to tell

Saade Baena

It's acceptable to talk about Ariana, she's in full swing since 2014, but Dua lipa is in the same beginner's boat as Camila. Dua has as much relevance as a subcelebrity

BeIIadonna
Just now, Saade Baena said:

It's acceptable to talk about Ariana, she's in full swing since 2014, but Dua lipa is in the same beginner's boat as Camila. Dua has as much relevance as a subcelebrity

At least someone understands 

Archived