Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS debuts @ #10 in BBH100

monsterdino

Featured Posts

moonboywow
15 minutes ago, JGD said:

As if any of us are here for k-pop to top the charts :awkney: 

Well obviously, people want Kpop here. Otherwise it wouldn’t be charting in America. People here in America love this. And they connect to it. The messages in Kpop are so deep sometimes. Like Paradise by BTS. It was inspired by something Suga said last NYE. “It’s okay if you don’t have a dream”

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evolve
24 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

how did that peak higher than perfect Illusion...talent lost :selena:

It outpeaking PI is just another perfect illusion.

Seeka

Just because you don't like it, don't sh!t on it. It's not affecting your life.

GhettoFabulous

:awkney: what is happening with the world like no hunny no babes :lolly: fix it god fix it!!!1!  :lana::poot: inb4 Behind the scenes army come for me. Exciting! :lana: 

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Evolve said:

It outpeaking PI is just another perfect illusion.

its actually the opposite of perfect but ok

HauntingHollow

lol at you being pressed, their music is actually pretty good :saladga: 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

SFDMQ

idk why there's so many hate in this thread. that song might be trash but it's catchy as hell. i'd rather see them on that list than the sheetrat or the schitsmoker. :madge:

moonboywow

Again, if you hate BTS so bad, either work to get gaga number one next time or make another band popular here. Like shinee...or Red Velvet. Or something. Damn. 

Quasi

To those leaving a trashy comment with no explanation or context, ask yourself why are you really posting it? Is it simply because it's in a really foreign language to you because I've never seen this much hate when an English or Spanish song is on the charts. If another Korean, Chinese, Japanese, or East Asian song made it onto the charts not by BTS, would you most likely make the same comment you just did? Tbh I'm not even a fan of BTS but I'm not gonna discredit a whole language of songs based on this one group. I think everyone hating on this thread should seriously do some self reflection as to why they hate kpop as much as they do. You might be surprised as to how bigoted you come across based on your comments. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

moonboywow

All of you hating on BTS...tell me you don’t find this song beautiful 

don’t even complain about having to watch translation vieos. I sometimes have to look up lyrics written by Gaga herself because I can’t understand her sometimes. Like damn. Chill. These lyrics are better than half the stuff in America right now. 

BeIIadonna

This thread went messy fast :ohno:

OT: Good for them tbh! I've never seen a K-Pop (hope I'm not wrong with that :rip: ) on the charts before,so that's great :vegas: 

HauntingHollow
1 minute ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

All of you hating on BTS...tell me you don’t find this song beautiful 

don’t even complain about having to watch translation vieos. I sometimes have to look up lyrics written by Gaga herself because I can’t understand her sometimes. Like damn. Chill. These lyrics are better than half the stuff in America right now. 

or this ! this song is too damn beautiful and the lyrics !!! :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived