Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Juanma Sanz Lyric video created by me

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Hi everyone! 

As some of you may know, my boyfriend is a singer and I like to support him by doing music videos together (I have shared them before here to take advice and improve). 

This time we have made a lyric video for one of his songs. It is a special song with strong lyrics and a different sound. 

This is the first time I do something like this, so I would like to share it with you all and, once again, I am taking advice! What do you think about it? Please let me know so I can do better next time :hug: 

thanks for watching!

StarryNight

the footage and this edit looks really nice, I would just change text transition effect because it seems that text appears with a little delay or just make it happen a bit earlier so that both text and sound are in sync

NewYorkCity
3 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

the footage and this edit looks really nice, I would just change text transition effect because it seems that text appears with a little delay or just make it happen a bit earlier so that both text and sound are in sync

Yeah I thought about it, but since I am putting sentences (not words like most lyric videos) and the sentence stays static while the verse is happening I didn’t want to make it too long by making it appear before it starts... idk, I will try a different way next time!

thanks for your feedback :hug: 

Archived