💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bradley Cooper working with Lady Gaga in New York?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I doubt Tony has plan for an album this year, he's already releasing his book late this year and he never talked about a new album for this year (and we're already almost in June). CTC was announced far before the release date. I don't think that kind of album is the type of being released by surprise. The anticipation and hype for JazzGa is not as high as it is for a pop project. 

And to be honest I still doubt she's even recording a full album with him right now. He wasn't in the studio everyday. I doubt a full album can be recorded in 2-3 days.

Concerning LG6, well it depends on how her dates are planned. If she makes a residency à la Cher (she had many free months between different 'legs' of her Vegas tour), I guess she'll have a big amount of free time for a pop album promo

Well if Tony hasn't been spotted in the studio then wtf has Gaga been working on these couple of days? She literally went to the studio everyday and no one knows what it's for. The mystery is killing me tbh.

Anyway I doubt the book takes that much time to work on, it's probably a mini project for Tony, I suppose? At this point no one has a real clue.

I'm dying for anything Gaga related at this point.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Well if Tony hasn't been spotted in the studio then wtf has Gaga been working on these couple of days? She literally went to the studio everyday and no one knows what it's for. The mystery is killing me tbh.

Anyway I doubt the book takes that much time to work on, it's probably a mini project for Tony, I suppose? At this point no one has a real clue.

I'm dying for anything Gaga related at this point.

My guess is that she is mainly working on finishing ASIB soundtrack. Tony has been definitely involved in something (a photoshoot for the book for sure + some recordings I guess). 

To be honest I'm not that hyped by anything related to Gaga as we all know she always cancels and delays a lot of things and nothing seems planned for the moment. At least she is not teasing at all. The recordings could be for like everything possible :yay:

Archived