💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga returns to Instagram

Hurem

Featured Posts

sad that this thread has been ridden with catty remarks and arguments over the title :noparty: How about we all just appreciate Gaga's fashion in a mature way? She always looks brilliant anyways :worship2:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurem
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

We can have a mature discussion critiquing fashion choices, but it not going to happen with whiny immature comments.

Well apparently you can't dislike anything Gaga wears because you're being negative so...

BornSimon

You're all just a bunch of cowards anyway, dissecting every single picture and criticising her every facial feature, outfit, move, wrinkle, saying how she doesn't look beautiful or young but if you met her today in that outfit you would have been fake as **** and screamed something like "OMG YOU LOOK SO GOOD GAGA I LOVE YOU!!!". You truly are disgusting.

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It's a title for GagaDaily. A fansite, not The Guardian. I just feel like you take everything so seriously on this site and the second someone says anything negative about Gaga, y'all drag them to the hell and back. Did I say she was ugly? No. Did I say her outfit was ugly? No, I did not. I said it's the worst from the 6 looks she wore in last two days. Doesn't mean it's bad, jus that all of the other ones were better.

but that still doesn't justify putting your opinion into the title. it doesn't matter if this is gagadaily or the guardian, it's a business run by admin who relys on it to look proffessional with the help of the members and moderation

obviously injecting "posts the worst look" into the title just makes it look so judgemental and childish (not you, the thread) and is obviously against the rules, you could have simply posted the factual part like any other reasonable person would do and every other news thread has been like in the past, i don't see why this is so hard to understand? :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mr S
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I didn't report your post, but at the same time, with a title like "worst look from the past few days," don't you think it's even a tad bit unnecessary? Like, you knew that putting that title in would generate people to come look at your post, and clearly, it worked, but it's still an over-exaggeration. 

Is it an over-exaggeration? Do you feel another one of the six looks was worst?

ryanripley
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

Is it an over-exaggeration? Do you feel another one of the six looks was worst?

you're missing the point. their opinion isn't the problem, it's the fact they placed it in the title for everybody to see including non-registered visitors

it makes us as a community look judgemental no matter how we feel about her fashion. of course we all have a best and worst look but that's why threads have comments lol

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

You're all just a bunch of cowards anyway, dissecting every single picture and criticising her every facial feature, outfit, move, wrinkle, saying how she doesn't look beautiful or young but if you met her today in that outfit you would have been fake as **** and screamed something like "OMG YOU LOOK SO GOOD GAGA I LOVE YOU!!!". You truly are disgusting.

I'm like always wondering why they have to go so far into details and judging every single aspect of her, it feels so wrong 

Reginald

I came in here expecting to see her look from the show with Brian Newman

Do you SEE THOSE SMOKEY EYES? 

THAT NUDE LIP???? 

THAT NATURAL HAIR SNATCHED WITH THE BUN WEAVE ON TOP?? 

THAT PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL OUTFIT? 

Queen, I hate to break it to ya but... 

You're wrong. 

I'm too booked to read the whole thread but it sounds like someone is trashing this look? We stan a classy queen (although I'd rather her be a weird artistic queen) and when she serves looks we praise. 

Thisisalook 

Hurem
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but that still doesn't justify putting your opinion into the title. it doesn't matter if this is gagadaily or the guardian, it's a business run by admin who relys on it to look proffessional with the help of the members and moderation

obviously injecting "posts the worst look" into the title just makes it look so judgemental and childish and is obviously against the rules, you could have simply posted the factual part like any other reasonable person would do and every other news thread has been like in the past, i don't see why this is so hard to understand? :huh: 

I really don't think it's meant to look professional, because it's a fansite. And I don't think it's that big of a deal, as you're making it to be, honestly.

Smother Em Eh

I like this look 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

sipthistea

It's official. 

This website is turning into another madonnanation. So many negative comments. 

You can keep your negativity to yourselves tbh :lolly: 

BornSimon
4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm like always wondering why they have to go so far into details and judging every single aspect of her, it feels so wrong 

It's creepy. That's it. It's nothing short of creepy. Do they go around obsessing over people's faces in the streets or at school or at work? I hope not, I don't get what makes them think it's ok to do it with Gaga.

ryanripley
Just now, Hurem said:

I really don't think it's meant to look professional, because it's a fansite. And I don't think it's that big of a deal, as you're making it to be, honestly.

but it is meant to look professional because it's literally a news website that admin makes money from with 800 people online right now, when something big happens it rockets to about 2,000 and the website crashes. all sorts of fans and whatever lurk this website for news and the news section is open for the public to see

granted it's not millions and millions but that's still a lot of people reading "gaga posts to instagram; posts the worst look" and you don't seem to realise how that can come off as rude and attacking towards gaga on her own fansite :emma: that's just common decency imo and is a lesson to be learned if it's not clicking with you what you did wrong :emma:  the comments are for people to express themselves however they feel be it negative or positive and the rest of the website is free to respond to that

Suspiria

Lol I think everyone's forgetting this site is purely for fun and nothing else.

So far I haven't read any comments on this thread that are 'disgusting' or offensive. Mostly just humorous comments about how this 1 single, casual, unimportant look was not quite as good as the other 6 she wore recently.

Chill out!

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived