💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Official World Cup song: Live it up-Nicky Jam feat Will Smith & Era Istrefi

Melech

Featured Posts

Damon

Somebody PLEASE call Shakira up right now to fix those messy ass songs they have been releasing

... and now i just sit in silence.

freebit
12 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Somebody PLEASE call Shakira up right now to fix those messy ass songs they have been releasing

Give me Gaga & Shakira feat. J.Balvin or Bad Bunny (or just eliminate a rapper altogether) on a super summery, catchy (non-tuneless) throwback Redone production so we can all get our lives. It would have been that easy. :grr:It would have been an EVENT. More money in the bank so Shakira can pay off her taxes, and Gaga would have finally got some streaming love! :grr:

memomemome

I guess because of sony music?

Do it always sony music who got world cup bid? i mean 2014 and 2010 is also sony.

If so, I would not really looking forward to world cup album :saladga:

this is pretty forgettable tbh

I was waiting for some world cup bops:giveup: but yah, I'll stick to waka2 I guess

Jacksonotta
1 hour ago, Henri Bardot said:

wow i didn't know russia was in latin america 

tumblr_ojlkps6PMz1vidcz5o1_400.gif

This! I expected something a lot more Russian... But every year feels like a latin song lol

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

Anderson123

I don't know what you guys expected. :awkney: World Cup songs always sound like that, I'm not surprised. Sure, Shakira is a great artist but La La and Waka Waka were everywhere and I got tired of them.

Edit: Now I'm just looking at this wikipedia website and I can see songs used to be good back in the 90's and before that. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Cup_official_anthems_and_songs

Melech
6 hours ago, Anduin said:

But I thought it was this 

this is the cola song 

Archived