💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

13 Reasons.. my thoughts no spoilers

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Eggsy

13 reasons why is a series that is emotional for me.. Struggling in the past with thoughts of suicide it really got to me.. Even though i no longer have these thoughts i cant forget the past.. 

There is nothing funny or cute about this level of depression. And its important that this series goes on.. No matter how hard it was for me to watch. They are right.. Its better to tell the hard truth then sit in silence.. 

The different connecting story arcs are really coming together now.. There were a few surprises this season that left me shocked. And im having trouble with Hannah story now. 

I dont want to give a total review to avoid spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched yet. Just know that this is a series everyone should watch.. If to even have a better understanding what a friend may be going through and the signs to pick up on.. 

If anyone has these thoughts call a hotline immediately or someone close who can help you.. Also im always a DM away. 

Love you all so much <3

DiscoHeaven23

didn't read this lol but just have to say...

The 2nd season is SO much worse than the 1st. I couldn't even pay attention

tomsches

We have a 13RW2 thread hosted by me. 

Thank you 

too many storylines, but its important at this time for teens,young adults etc to see this. Emotional for me , esp season one and the last episode..:diane: The girl that plays Hannah  is a lil monster!

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Bio

I think it was important that they started this season with a warning that the show is triggering for people suffering with depression. But my problem with the show is just that it’s bad lol. The acting is terrible (especially in this new season), some situations are not very believable, the whole 80s aesthetic seems forced to look cool and indie... it’s just not a very good show. 

Eggsy
20 minutes ago, tomsches said:

We have a 13RW2 thread hosted by me. 

Thank you 

Ok well this is my personal thread and my limited non spoiler thoughts about the subject and im able to have one. 

liquidsunshine

Watched half of the 2nd season's first episode and couldn't finish. They were TRYING to make mountains out of mole hills. JESUS. The show ended perfectly with the first season.

When the defendant tried to blame Hanah's photo session as her wanting attention..etc. Wow how subtle! This show really is made for kids. I could totally see the producers patting their backs and winking at each other of how WOKE they are. First of all, that's not how the court works. That lawyer would have been shut down in an instance. Second, that's an internet troll argument.

Eggsy
2 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

2nd season had done nothing to get the story forward.

I actually feel the opposite.. But one of the story changes felt like they were really gunning for Hannah.

Eggsy
17 minutes ago, liquidsunshine said:

Watched half of the 2nd season's first episode and couldn't finish. They were TRYING to make mountains out of mole hills. JESUS. The show ended perfectly with the first season.

When the defendant tried to blame Hanah's photo session as her wanting attention..etc. Wow how subtle! This show really is made for kids. I could totally see the producers patting their backs and winking at each other of how WOKE they are. First of all, that's not how the court works. That lawyer would have been shut down in an instance. Second, that's an internet troll argument.

When you say kid.. what age are you speaking of.. Because while i think this is great for some kids around 15 and up to watch.. a bit younger it may be to sensitive... These talks should always be had with your parents and parents should make sure to do what they can to keep there children talking to them feeling safe to talk to them.. But i Agree the School systems should do better. I know my school should have.. They litterally talked to you and let it be.. I specifically told them when i was in highschool i was done with life and i wanted to end my life and even went as far as saying how i would.. to my counselor. My mother didnt even bring it up.. a couple months later i asked if the school had contacted her about anything.. She told me no and asked should they have? Like i may have done something wrong.. Far to often the schools just ignor the problem rather than deal. 

Pacify Him

Phew, and here I thought I was the only one who thought the show is too tedious to watch 

I’m getting on your nerves

liquidsunshine
22 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

When you say kid.. what age are you speaking of.. Because while i think this is great for some kids around 15 and up to watch.. a bit younger it may be to sensitive... These talks should always be had with your parents and parents should make sure to do what they can to keep there children talking to them feeling safe to talk to them.. But i Agree the School systems should do better. I know my school should have.. They litterally talked to you and let it be.. I specifically told them when i was in highschool i was done with life and i wanted to end my life and even went as far as saying how i would.. to my counselor. My mother didnt even bring it up.. a couple months later i asked if the school had contacted her about anything.. She told me no and asked should they have? Like i may have done something wrong.. Far to often the schools just ignor the problem rather than deal. 

When I say the show is for kids, I meant the level of intelligence that goes into the writing. 

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through that, I hope you're doing better now. I agree the counseling system in the schools is a joke everywhere.

liquidsunshine
30 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

2nd season had done nothing to get the story forward.

Because there is no story to go forward. They was just milking it.

Eggsy
1 minute ago, liquidsunshine said:

Because there is no story to go forward. They was just milking it.

Well get ready Season 3 confirmed.. Will they do 13 seasons? 

Archived