💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Orlan must pay Lady Gaga and Universal $18,000

Green Detox

Featured Posts

The Child
14 minutes ago, synched said:

if i'm from another country and know of her and claim that more poeple around me know of her, doesn't that disprove your point? just because you're the same nationality as her and don't know who she is, that does not mean no one knows her, it only means that YOU don't know who she is lol

take your ignorance elsewhere.

Okay cool.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
21 hours ago, Inferno said:

I knew Orlans work and personally found it obnoxious that she took Gaga to court over this back in 2011. What it comes down to is ego and the fact that Orlan was close friends with Madonna and therefore had a bias of her own and took it upon herself to play a role in coming for Gaga. It really had little to nothing to do with artistic integrity. And thats something I think few will genuinely acknowledge since from a passerbys perspective it all makes Gaga look like an ass (which was Orlans sole intention), when in actuality Orlans kind of the actual pretentious ass in this situation. I mean lets be real here, shes not exactly some poor struggling artist that desperately needs the money or credit. She already had both.

Well then, she’s made a great move for the game of thrones. The only way Gaga can deflect it is to not take the money, that’d make her look good again and Orlan furious.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived