Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Album Discussion

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The Fame is so flawless. :cry: It's her most mainstream album, but it changed my life all the same. 

What are your favorite tracks? 

Gaga is Life

The Fame is so flawless. :cry: It's her most mainstream album, but it changed my life all the same. 

What are your favorite tracks? 

It's just so iconic, and was so successful Paparazzi and LoveGame gave birth me as Gaga is Life today :legend: And Paper Gangsta is so addictive :worship:

It's just so iconic, and was so successful Paparazzi and LoveGame gave birth me as Gaga is Life today :legend: And Paper Gangsta is so addictive :worship:

Paparazzi was my first ever "favorite" Gaga song. I couldn't even pick a favorite now, but back in the day, that was it. :hehe:

Gaga is Life

Paparazzi was my first ever "favorite" Gaga song. I couldn't even pick a favorite now, but back in the day, that was it. :hehe:

I first fell in love with Gaga when I heard LoveGame, and then Paparazzi came along and my life was complete (at least I thought so, until I heard Bad Romance) :worship: But yeah it isn't easy for me to pick a favourite, and it tends to change a lot :laughga:

I first fell in love with Gaga when I heard LoveGame, and then Paparazzi came along and my life was complete (at least I thought so, until I heard Bad Romance) :worship: But yeah it isn't easy for me to pick a favourite, and it tends to change a lot :laughga:

that's true... I'm not sure why I even asked the question. It's an impossible question!

Highway10

I remember when I first heard Just Dance on the radio I asked myself 'who sings this?' I looked online on Youtube and downloaded the music video for my iPod classic.

Gaga is Life

that's true... I'm not sure why I even asked the question. It's an impossible question!

It may be a difficult question, but it's a good question to discuss the strong songs against the not as strong songs :haha: :)

I remember when I first heard Just Dance on the radio I asked myself 'who sings this?' I looked online on Youtube and downloaded the music video for my iPod classic.

I missed when Just Dance came out, but my friend sent me the Poker Face video the day it came out and I was literally instantly hooked on her. 

It may be a difficult question, but it's a good question to discuss the strong songs against the not as strong songs :haha: :)

:haha: True.. though I will jam to the 'not strong' songs just as hard. 

Didymus

Paper Gangsta and Summerboy are my all-time Gaga favorites. That Summerboy outro :rip:

Introvert

Paper Gangsta and Summerboy are my all-time Gaga favorites. That Summerboy outro :rip:

summerboy is definitely in my top 10 and i never understand why it gets so much hate on here lol or at least why its so overlooked, especially by gaga :p

paper gangster ive never liked though

Everybody always says BTW changed their lives, but, honestly, this album is what made me a fan and it gave me so much confidence when I listened to the message of inner-fame.

Yeah, this album is definitely the one that changed my life. I heard Poker Face and my whole life changed - it started me on this crazy ride.  

I also love Summerboy. I went through stages with every song on that album I think where it was my current favorite.

• 1 month later...
Introvert

idk why paper gangster has grown on me

i always overlooked it and considered it one of the fame's missteps.

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived