The Fame Album Discussion

Shadow

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

"everybody in my video gets very famous" :udidnt:

Eric from true blood, the guy from Judas and Taylor all have been on Gaga videos and all have a big role in hit tv series.. gaga ha illuminati powah

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MonsterRocket

I thought all of those things were mannequins :duck: Are they actually humans? :omg:

LOL i see you didn't get the point of the video... Gaga starts to kill people on the video (her big house's workers) as some kind of schizophrenic madness to get atenttion (as she 'ricks the bottom'). She finally kills her boyfriend to be relevant again.

She just plays the game which is fame. In an exaggerated way of course, but it gives a great metaphore for what that industry is about. Love that video.

LostBoyfriend

LOL i see you didn't get the point of the video... Gaga starts to kill people on the video (her big house's workers) as some kind of schizophrenic madness to get atenttion (as she 'ricks the bottom'). She finally kills her boyfriend to be relevant again.

She just plays the game which is fame. In an exaggerated way of course, but it gives a great metaphore for what that industry is about. Love that video.

I'm literally melting, I didn't know this AT ALL, wow, now I get it.

#FakeMonster

One of the girls is from a german TV show about women trying to get a role in one of the Twilight movies (the winner got cut out later and never appeared in the movie :lmao: )

One little challenge in the show, I can't remember what it was about, had a prize, one girl was allowed to appear in the new Gaga video.

So yeah they're real woman and they're not Gaga

MonsterRocket

I'm literally melting, I didn't know this AT ALL, wow, now I get it.

#FakeMonster

Hahaha nevermind :). It looks like many monsters didn't know. I think Jonas Akerlund explained it in some interview. You can tell just by seeing the video though.

KyliesChild

Uh oh Taylor better watch out

• 1 month later...
Guy Above You

So after Just Dance and Poker Face, I think Money Honey should've replaced LoveGame as a single.

It pretty much followed the formula of the first two, and it would've smashed harder than LG imo.

Thoughts?

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived