Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

:laughga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Born To Slay

it didn't tank no one even heard the song. they could have used payola since she was rehearsing the tour so i guess she couldn't promote, but applause and DWUW could have been more promoted.

Even after the video hype it didn't enter the top 100, radio didn't wanna play it and Gaga was to busy to promote. The song had little hope and yes with sales under 100k and a chart peak of 76 it tanked. Britney Spears's Perfume song did better.

And I do agree Applause deserved more promo. But DWUW was highly promoted. It got performed on SNL, AMAs, The Voice, X Factor UK, Graham Norton, Alan Clarr and a few more.

Gov Hooka

she should still at least perform GUY whether it's tanking or not. Interscope has to put some bang into the GUY buck

Nicole

Then she was accused of lip synching and she shaded them in her Gagavision videos :') I wish she would do sunrise again. She was supposed to be in the summer concert series before her trip was cancelled :\

Pop Art

If you were a record label would you pay to promote GUY? It tanked.

Ah, but it "tanked" because there was little promo.

I think her voice sounds more powerful because The Fame songs were made exactly for her best vocal chords.

She didn't take big risks yet and her dance choreographies weren't very hard :yes:

I've actually watched this video about 50x since it got posted on here. Something about it just sounds so good.

erfaan

YESS! i still LOVE how she was so theatrical and so Gaga right from the very start 

warhol killer

those intro voices remind me of PetGa for some reason. I love these videos btw. :yes:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

She did well for being sick. nice performance

I looked at the comment section of the video and saw:

The Hosts of the show back then apolagised for having such poor talent on their show because she sung over a backing track and slammed her and they said she wont be on their show anymore. I bet they regret that now

Is this true? Wow...

she shaded them in her Gagavision videos :')

Haven't seen that. Can you show me?

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived