Which music video is your favorite?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

Alexander32886

I love Bad Romance, don't get me wrong, but I honestly don't think it's her best song to date. Her best single, yes. Best overall song, no. The Fame Monster is very iconic but I believe ARTPOP will be her album that slays. I mean she's creating an app (with videos, games, discussions, etc.), videos for every song, and making it a two part album. NO ONE has done that. And I believe that the quality of her music is only going to get better and evolve.

However, The Fame Monster = :worship:  :worship:   :legend:  :rockstar:  :rockstar:  :party:  

I wonder how ARTPOP will compare with The Fame Mons†er, it was so perfect :legend: Do you guys think she can top Bad Romance song and video? Or the other two epic videos? Do you guys think that at the end of the ARTPOP era when we all look back, it could be as iconic and memorising as The Fame Mons†er?

I've thought about this a few times, and I honestly believe that she can. Maybe not top Bad Romance, but for the other songs and the era overall I think she has the potential. I sure am hoping it'll be as epic :excited2:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

I love Bad Romance, don't get me wrong, but I honestly don't think it's her best song to date. Her best single, yes. Best overall song, no. The Fame Monster is very iconic but I believe ARTPOP will be her album that slays. I mean she's creating an app (with videos, games, discussions, etc.), videos for every song, and making it a two part album. NO ONE has done that. And I believe that the quality of her music is only going to get better and evolve.

However, The Fame Monster = :worship:  :worship:   :legend:  :rockstar:  :rockstar:  :party:  

ARTPOP is going to be one unique album that appears to be taking a different route, and I'm looking forward to it :flutter: And yeah her music is getting more artistic and different, which adds variety. This keeps us and the general public not bored of her music, which is good. :)

That's like half the album :P

Ikr.

But Speechless is now one of my favs. And the other two songs are just good in my opinion and not as good as BR, Alejandro etc.

BTW remains her best album. :p

Alexander32886

Ikr.

But Speechless is now one of my favs. And the other two songs are just good in my opinion and not as good as BR, Alejandro etc.

BTW remains her best album. :P

I agree with you :D A lot of people say TFM was her best, but I will always stand by BTW.

Michael

It's always funny to me how after the Born This Way era fans talk about how mezmerising and amazing The Fame Monster era was. To be honest, during The Fame Monster era the majority of you said that you missed The Fame and wanted the old Gaga back. In the ARTPOP era you'll probably all miss Born This Way.

Gaga is Life

It's always funny to me how after the Born This Way era fans talk about how mezmerising and amazing The Fame Monster era was. To be honest, during The Fame Monster era the majority of you said that you missed The Fame and wanted the old Gaga back. In the ARTPOP era you'll probably all miss Born This Way.

I've thought about and wondered about what will happen to the majority of the Monster's views on the Born This Way era during ARTPOP too. It'll be interesting to see if they have this same reaction. I will always miss The Fame Gaga, it's who I fell in love with. I know that artists evolve and love watching Gaga evolve. I don't love her any less nor enjoy her any less. To me, looking at FameGa is like being 20 and looking at your favourite toy that you used to play with all the time when you were 3 :)

Shadow

Ah, the legendary Monster Ball... :legend:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Gaga is Life

This tour... it's just so iconic and legendary and epic to me. So much so that I doubt I'll feel the same about any other of her tours regardless of how good they are. I just feel this connection to The Monster Ball :legend:

EthanPamyu

The Fame Monster is truly the best album in the history of music. 

The Monster Ball 1.0 was so f***ing perfect! yet i feel like i sometimes forget 1.0 and just think of 2.0 (maybe because i went to 2.0) does anyone else do this? 

Gaga is Life

The Monster Ball 1.0 was so f***ing perfect! yet i feel like i sometimes forget 1.0 and just think of 2.0 (maybe because i went to 2.0) does anyone else do this? 

I do this too, though I didn't go to it so I don't know why I do it :flop: I guess I just paid more attention to 2.0 :)

• 2 weeks later...
Gaga is Life

Best album of 2009. None a single thing is mediocre on this album!  :whitney:

Only speaking that truth  :tea:

Imagine what it would've been like if Dance In The Dark took Alejandro's place as a single

htrllllsem

If you don't love So Happy I Could Die, I have no love for you.

I've been listening to TFM a lot today, it's ****ing flawless :giveup:

Rollercoaster

TBH I think Teeth is what makes the album. It's so different, it's like finding a chunk of chocolate in a slice of bread. It's wrong, so wrong, but it's so right and delicious and makes it better.

Gaga is Life

TBH I think Teeth is what makes the album. It's so different, it's like finding a chunk of chocolate in a slice of bread. It's wrong, so wrong, but it's so right and delicious and makes it better.

I absolutely adore how Teeth is so different, it brings a new dimension to the album that isn't too void of what it's already made of  :tea:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived