1. 1. Which one?

• Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so curious as to how the outtakes for this album sounded? Since we don't technically have any..

i've never gotten a straight answer as to what songs we know of are actual TFM outtakes. no unreleased songs we have sound like anything that would be on TFM, though :shrug:

misanthrope

i've never gotten a straight answer as to what songs we know of are actual TFM outtakes. no unreleased songs we have sound like anything that would be on TFM, though :shrug:

Then You'd Love Me? Seems like maaaybe if it were finalized it could've fit on TFM...

nick4bty

I don't understand how you could just replace Telephone with Bloody Mary. Telephone fits far better than BM production wise. BM is just so sonically different than anything on TFM, but fits in well on BTW.

Then You'd Love Me? Seems like maaaybe if it were finalized it could've fit on TFM...

actually, now that you mention it, i believe earthquake IS a TFM outtake! wish we had the full version, but the edit i have is quite amazing :)

I don't understand how you could just replace Telephone with Bloody Mary. Telephone fits far better than BM production wise. BM is just so sonically different than anything on TFM, but fits in well on BTW.

same. i think people are wrong when they say telephone doesn't fit on TFM.

misanthrope

I think Bloody Mary could've fit on TFM, since if it had been on TFM it probably would've had slightly different production but it just wouldve been the darkest song on the album.

Telephone fits perfectly as well. I realllyyyyy don't understand why so many Gaga fans have this like distaste for Telephone. Its a genuinely good pop song! I guess its just too "Britney" for some people :roll: So silly :fail:

nick4bty

I think Bloody Mary could've fit on TFM, since if it had been on TFM it probably would've had slightly different production but it just wouldve been the darkest song on the album.

Telephone fits perfectly as well. I realllyyyyy don't understand why so many Gaga fans have this like distaste for Telephone. Its a genuinely good pop song! I guess its just too "Britney" for some people :roll: So silly :fail:

All the more reason why I want to hear the Bloody Mary demo. Considering the production differences between TFM and BTW, it could have been so different, yet so good in demo form.

Yeah, Telephone is a pretty generic song for Gaga, but even it has that deeper, darker meaning of suffocation that fits like amazingly perfectly inbetween Dance in the Dark and So Happy I Could Die.

misanthrope

All the more reason why I want to hear the Bloody Mary demo. Considering the production differences between TFM and BTW, it could have been so different, yet so good in demo form.

Yeah, Telephone is a pretty generic song for Gaga, but even it has that deeper, darker meaning of suffocation that fits like amazingly perfectly inbetween Dance in the Dark and So Happy I Could Die.

Yeah im sure the demo is probably pretty great.

Is it though? I mean she is a commercial pop artist afterall and when she does pop fluff she does it so well (Monster, Just Dance, Poker Face, etc.). Idk I love Bloody Mary and The Edge of Glory. But a little more Just Dance and Telephone is much appreciated in my opinion :P

HausOfLovatic

I felt in love w/ Gaga because of this album ! I actually liked Gaga before but I heard Dance In The Dark and BAM revelation ! I became a Little Monster little by little, but everything started because of my bro and this album <3 I love it soo much !

It just hit me today how flawless the photoshoot for the album is. I like all of the albums' shoots, but this in particular is stunning.

3 points in and ready for more

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived