Which music video is your favorite?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Bad Romance
    • Telephone
    • Alejandro

Featured Posts

nick4bty

Feeling nostalgia for TFM and this era. It's when I became a fan. To be honest, things were so much simpler back then with Gaga. She was still pretty "mysterious," and definitely wasn't doing as weird of stuff as she is now. She just put out good music, wasn't all for the hype, was still getting the public's attention, and completely slayed the music world with Bad Romance. It was all so perfect. And, personally, it was a time in my life I would kill to go back to.

I feel like she's changed so much :( She's a huge public pot head, she's friends with that b---h Tara, she hangs out with Julian Assange, she posts the weirdest **** on her Twitter/LM page, she's releasing these weird ass songs like Cake and Stache . . . like what the ****. I don't know if it's all an act or what, but this is starting to get to be too much for me, and as a huge fan, I don't like Gaga now as much as I did just a few months ago. I feel like lately, she's just done a 360 and gone off the deep end.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I adore Born This Way, I feel as if there where too many songs on the album. And a couple of songs where over-produced.

The Fame was also a great album but I felt as if there was an obvious division in terms of musical style between the Rob Fusari tracks and RedOne tracks.

The Fame Monster was short but it seems like her most put-together album. It has a clear, defining sound and was her most iconic era visually.

this! took the words right out of my mouth :golfclap:

moonboywow

Feeling nostalgia for TFM and this era. It's when I became a fan. To be honest, things were so much simpler back then with Gaga. She was still pretty "mysterious," and definitely wasn't doing as weird of stuff as she is now. She just put out good music, wasn't all for the hype, was still getting the public's attention, and completely slayed the music world with Bad Romance. It was all so perfect. And, personally, it was a time in my life I would kill to go back to.

I feel like she's changed so much :( She's a huge public pot head, she's friends with that b---h Tara, she hangs out with Julian Assange, she posts the weirdest **** on her Twitter/LM page, she's releasing these weird ass songs like Cake and Stache . . . like what the ****. I don't know if it's all an act or what, but this is starting to get to be too much for me, and as a huge fan, I don't like Gaga now as much as I did just a few months ago. I feel like lately, she's just done a 360 and gone off the deep end.

people change. she's happy. she wasn't happy during the fame monster

Rollercoaster

A 360 would mean she's back to how she was at the start...

The only thing that bothers me about this album is...

TELEPHONE being a track :sweat:

It was written for Britney and, not even that, it has The Fame written all over it !

It kinda ruins the momentum of the darker estetique of The Fame Monster for me, tbh.

Other than that, I love the album + the title is perfection :gaga:

best dance album. so dark yet uplifting

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• 2 weeks later...

TFM is actually my least favourite Gaga album (EP, whatever... it will always be her second album to me :P).

I love Bad Romance, Dance in the Dark, Speechless... I hate Teeth. The rest I like, but just aren't my favourites!

Out of all of them, it feels the least memorable to me for some reason!

This is my favorite album, i think she knew how to put good lyrics and good sounds together and it's a masterpiece! The theme is just flawless!

• 4 weeks later...

The only thing that bothers me about this album is...

TELEPHONE being a track :sweat:

It was written for Britney and, not even that, it has The Fame written all over it !

It kinda ruins the momentum of the darker estetique of The Fame Monster for me, tbh.

Other than that, I love the album + the title is perfection

never understand the problem people have with telephone. it doesn't ruin the flow at all for me. it's not like it's a happy or even uplifting instrumental--it's still relatively dark and certainly stands as one of the fiercest tracks on the album. and if it were just another dark track (by the way, BR and even monster can barely be considered "dark".... you can make the argument that they are, but they're no darker than telephone) on the album, it'd be overkill. i look at it as that one somewhat funner track, which is definitely need it.

wouldn't have TFM without telephone--though i would've added 2-3 more songs :)

never understand the problem people have with telephone. it doesn't ruin the flow at all for me. it's not like it's a happy or even uplifting instrumental--it's still relatively dark and certainly stands as one of the fiercest tracks on the album. and if it were just another dark track (by the way, BR and even monster can barely be considered "dark".... you can make the argument that they are, but they're no darker than telephone) on the album, it'd be overkill. i look at it as that one somewhat funner track, which is definitely need it.

wouldn't have TFM without telephone--though i would've added 2-3 more songs :)

I agree, Monster is pretty light,

but we all know Telephone was written for Britney and don't you be acting like it's doesn't scream out "The Fame"

because it does, it wasn't written for The Fame Monster, it's not about fear.

That what bugs me about it. I enjoy that track, but wish it was not on The Fame Monster.

Jenniferella

I never understood why she didn't release Monster as a single...

I love this album, but I don't really know why everyone sees it as THE Gaga album. It's not that good tbh...I don't like Telephone/Speechless and I barely listen to Teeth... But I remember falling in love with Alejandro when I discovered it and it's still my one my very favorites from her !

EDIT : Oh and no need to mention Bad Romance. I remember feeling the power of the chorus, and the music video....god, that's the day I officially became obsessed with her, she was like God to me

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I agree, Monster is pretty light,

but we all know Telephone was written for Britney and don't you be acting like it's doesn't scream out "The Fame"

because it does, it wasn't written for The Fame Monster, it's not about fear.

That what bugs me about it. I enjoy that track, but wish it was not on The Fame Monster.

like I said, I think it fits on TFM well. she made it TFM-esque.

BM was not meant for BTW and yet it still fits on the album. maybe she is using a song or two from BTW on AP.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived