💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LA Times: Gaga fading from pop scene

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

*lady-gaga-poker-face.png

MTV announced the nominees for this year's Video Music Awards, and there were clear leaders - and one eyebrow-raising omission.

Drake and Rihanna led the field with five nods apiece. The latter was heavily featured on Drake's album "Take Care," and the two frequently spur speculation about their relationship (most recently when Drake's and Chris Brown's posses erupted in a champagne-hurling brawl, reportedly over Rihanna). The two will each compete with Brown in different categories, Rihanna in choreography and Drake for male video.

Katy Perry landed four noms, while Coldplay, M.I.A., Jay-Z and Kanye's Watch the Throne and newcomer Frank Ocean scored three apiece.

The snub? Lady Gaga, the figurehead of last year's ceremonies, got zero. She was eligible in two categories and earned much early praise for her extravagant, cinematic art-epics. Is this another sign she's slipping in the pop milieu? The always-eventful telecast takes place at Staples Center on Sept. 6 and will feature live performances by Alicia Keys and U.K. boy band phenom One Direction. The full nominee list is below. Staples Center vendors would be wise to keep their champagne service to small plastic glasses only.

http://www.latimes.c...0,2634146.story

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Lol, she's so fading that she's releasing new single this year. She hasn't anything (good) to be nominated for, simple.

CherryBoom

She doesn't need VMA's, she has Grammys :coffee:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

Lion Heart

Honestly I'm not surprised she didn't get nominated, and besides she's already dominated the VMAs once.... her time will come again.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lol, she's so fading that she's releasing new single this year. She hasn't anything (good) to be nominated for, simple.

Which will obviously go nr 1 and break Carly Raes record.

Kermit the frog

Which will obviously go nr 1 and break Carly Raes record.

We'll see :party:

MelbHawker

Media blackout is definitely working.

But I didn't expect them to actually suggest she's fading from the pop scene. This upcoming Era is going to be big!!!

NathanC

Can't artists tell the VMS to not mention them? Maybe she asked because she wanted to be gone til the new single music wise...

I think some people do not understand what media blackout means. :nails:

She's not attending, she's not nominated, she's not in the charts right now, and she is always relevant in the news. :awesome:

:Gaga:

the VMA are pressed because she is not attending this year show

THIS.

Floppy

Honestly I'm not surprised she didn't get nominated, and besides she's already dominated the VMAs once.... her time will come again.

RAMROD

Wait for 2013, She'll kick you on the teeth right back.

Stank you very much :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived