"Madonna's new album is a disaster"

The Bling

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
On 23/5/2018 at 5:01 PM, Adarsh Soni said:

This is what happens when you refuse to grow up. :madge: Meanwhile Cher and Elton John aging like fine wine :reductive:

Excuse me? Last Cher's album was AWFUL

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Guest Adarsh
5 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Excuse me? Last Cher's album was AWFUL

Who's talking about her music? She's an Oscar winning actress who's appearing in an A list movie with Meryl Streep in July. :gaysia:

Girl Under You

This is something I'd expect from her lmao I'm very excited if this is true

edengowon

I kinda liked Rebel Heart but I feel we need something drastically different.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Hyperballad

i would think yall would learn that random insiders spreading false info isnt true :oprah:

LORD GAGA

Not surprised in the slightest, so where the last two as well. Inb4 Madge fans attack me because the 'tour sold well, Lady Who? #MDNE4EVER', newsflash a tour selling well ( I use that term lightly as the numbers of attendees in the photos didn't equate to the 'sold out' that was reported in certain cases and doesn't equate to an album being good. But we shall see what happens. 

hausoffame
3 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

Not surprised in the slightest, so where the last two as well. Inb4 Madge fans attack me because the 'tour sold well, Lady Who? #MDNE4EVER', newsflash a tour selling well ( I use that term lightly as the numbers of attendees in the photos didn't equate to the 'sold out' that was reported in certain cases and doesn't equate to an album being good. But we shall see what happens. 

I love Madonna, but I have to agree with you. I went to 2 Rebel Heart shows and they weren't nearly full as her previous tours. I actually only paid $100 for first level tix and that's usually unheard of for Madonna. The other show I won tix  from a radio contest. 

Babel

do I need to create an account on Madonna Nation when this mess drops

cCDw8sc.gif

The Bling
8 hours ago, hausoffame said:

I love Madonna, but I have to agree with you. I went to 2 Rebel Heart shows and they weren't nearly full as her previous tours. I actually only paid $100 for first level tix and that's usually unheard of for Madonna. The other show I won tix  from a radio contest. 

The Rebel Heart Tour still grossed up to $170 million so :oprah:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Hexxx
12 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

Not all Madge fans are like that and little monsters aren't any better. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Gypsy Life

Not really shocking considering her last good album was before Cleopatra became queen.

PrincessGUY

Sounds like how I felt hearing Hard Candy, MDNA and Rebel Heart for the first time so this won’t be news to me :lolly:

Archived