💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Madonna's new album is a disaster"

The Bling

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki
11 hours ago, Mustang said:

This reminds me of that early fake review of Joanne that was posted here once, where the person said Come To Mama had lyrics like “Come to mama, put on your pajamas” :toofunny:

“Million Reasons - Uplifting” :toofunny:

"Come to mama  - sexy" :air: 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx
7 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Could imagine it be true at first... but the descriptions are a bit messy. Like, the last one literally doesn't make any sense, and I'm having a hard time imagining Madonna releasing an anti-abortion song.

Papa Don't Preach :kara:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

nikola

Tbh i can see her next aobum being a mess with few good songs.... like i amm used to it by now tbh..... las album by her that was really good was codf and that was so long ago....its sad because she was the one that used to set trends, not follow them.... she needs to stop trying to be hip and needs to find her music direction... because what she is doing now is working

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Rino

5xLvl8n.jpg

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Antichrist
10 hours ago, Wigless said:

Ctfu. The Gaga curse really cancelled her ever since she called Gaga reductive. I live. She did probably apologize tho so no hard feels

can we not with this?

madge has 35 years of successful career to look back at, it was bound that the huge slayage wont continue forever.

and if we're talking like that, sis gags has 10 years & she's getting done. so pls don't.

Spoiler

i try not to be mean & undermine gaga, but some people here need to realize that madge is THAT bitch of pop

freebit

That Risky Places description... :air: Sounds like a typical messy day in the neighborhood for Madonna, so I wouldn't put it past her, nor would this surprise anyone.

Anyway, I'm usually a "you can't believe everything you read" type of person, but the part of me that loves a hot mess hopes this is true. :stalkga:

LaLuna

I mean, who expects good music from Madonna anymore anyway? Her albums are only excuses to go on tour :huntyga:

elijahfan
9 hours ago, Hexxx said:

Papa Don't Preach :kara:

Right... but I feel like it's still pretty different from a song where she'd regret having aborted.

Hexxx
6 hours ago, LaLuna said:

I mean, who expects good music from Madonna anymore anyway? Her albums are only excuses to go on tour :huntyga:

Child, Madonna announcing that she will be on tour performing old hits only would be AN EVENT because she rarely performs them.  

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Duella Dvil
23 hours ago, Gay said:

Sounds fake. I just don’t see Madonna doing a song about regretting doing something in the past especially an abortion  

:rip:

"Never look back it's a waste of time"

Was the huge mission statement for MOST of her albums.

Some kind of an "absolutely no regrets" phrase with literally EVERY ALBUM.

So I totally agree some of these seem possible but I don't necessarily Believe all of it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

27monster27

I want hear the song about the places she wants to have sex. :ohwell:

he/him/his

lovespent

sooo... ppl are already hatin’ on the album without even being able to listen to it? :neyde:

djparky

It sounds fake to me, except of course Madge has endlessly done the rent-a-rapper thing over the last decade, and doing it yet again with minaj wouldn't be a shock, nor would songs about sex- after all Brain Fart gave us Holy Water and SEX

I've long managed my expectations about Madonna albums after a decade of crap since Confessions

Archived